shrinks in space

T

trainwreck

ok i have been ill all my life with depression an anxierty, 2 years ago i hit bad an was up to 10 lorozepam, an a bottle of brandy a day,hospital calcelations an bad apointment dates srewed my head.wife took me to hospital millbrook. you wont believe the rest. this new shrink stopped dead my loz an brandy,an put me on velafaxine the highest rated suicide drug out, an sent me home,the first night i had massive anxiety attack ,my son gave kiss of life , up to A,M, PUT ON OXEGEN FOR NIGHT AN GIVEN WAIT FOR IT, 2 LOZ .second night took masive overdose i thought my brain was on fire.lay on bed took giant swig of vodka an waited . suddenly pucked nearly all capsules out. ambulance, mental hospital ,given 225mg ven a drug that hates me an 2mg valium 3 times a day ,thats it.lay naked on stone shower floor 3 days sweat matching the water from the shower no more help.crawled along corridor at night asked night staff fat man , could i have a fan ,he had 2 on his desk, he said i only have these 2 ,if i could of got of floor i would of decked him .put in dorm with 3 teenage heroin addicts an a syco.dont get me wrong they were great lads but they got up at 2 pm an bed at2am in cig breaks outside smoked heroin an at night drank vodka from water bottles, i skiped the heroin but had some of there vodka so i could grab 3 hours sleep. bluffed my way out after a week worse than i went in.drank vodka to stop from shakeing to pieces,went to g.p who put me back on 4 loz an lowered the ven an saved my life .i was hard for months but stabilized an now om loz an cymbalta,that experiance would kill most people how i came though i dont no the shrink he still works at the hospital

J

jamesdean

Hi I would take a guess has to why you come through it because the body and mind are very powerfull and obviously it wasnt your time to exit this world though I'm really sorry to hear that you have ahd such a difficult time, I myself came through a massive overdose in 1990 and i was told that I was about an hour from death n if my bloody eldest brother hadnt gone n got a ladder n broken into the upstairs window I wouldnt be writing this now! hope yoy are doing ok now and not to disapointed with your life we have to try n make the best we can mange n this forum is a great help n support, best wishes JD

T

trainwreck

car crash

you pick a tragic name forum nane james deans life sure was fast , 21 when he died i saw some pitures when he was at the side of the car when he crashed , if the paramedics hadnt took so long they say he may have lived

T

trainwreck

shrinks in space part two

when i came out of hospital they said come back in two weeks , to see the cosultant .anyway when i got home i passed out completly /ucked.after 3 days still realing from withdrawl i phoned the crisis team at 3 am an said i feel suicidal , the guy said go for a walk in your garden an get some fresh air.what the bleeding hell will that do i said , then he said hang in an i will tell the morning takeover to inform a doc at the hospital an he will get back to you im still waiting a year on,i went back to hospital after the 2 weeks an the consutant said who are you.i said who am i , im the twat you diascharged 2 weeks ago, he didnt even no me.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbastard

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 3