• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Should we vent or should we keep shut?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I tend to vent on Facebook and sometimes on here.

What is the preferred option?

Vent or not?

bpd2020

bpd2020

I think if venting helps then post away. At least on here you will not be judged for it.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

yes it does help. sometimes u just want to tell the world how you feel, even if it does not make sense

EdEd

EdEd

Vent away my friend , I do.. a lot of people do. Personally I sometimes feel like my voices dont understand my requests , so I vocalize them on here with individuals that can understand what I'm going through and so someone else knows that I asked.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

yes often i am just replying to the voices. they go on and on about the same thing ad Infinitum

EdEd

EdEd

Aah , I'm sorry to hear that.. I know how that can be..and its stressful to have to deal with that.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

yes it feels like there is no resolution. i just hope that one day it will end. all things end eventually.

EdEd

EdEd

I've come to the conclusion that the voices aren't going away , unless theres some new revolutionary cure made.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I've come to the conclusion that the voices aren't going away , unless theres some new revolutionary cure made.
IDk, the voices do tend to change over the years. at one time they used to be soft and talked of love. that was 15 years back

Passionflower

Passionflower

I don't feel the need to vent but respect others need to vent.

EdEd

EdEd

IDk, the voices do tend to change over the years. at one time they used to be soft and talked of love. that was 15 years back
I gotcha , that's actually good to know. That they do change.. hopefully things will keep improving for everyone.. I hope any changes we experience in the future will bring us nothing but more peace.

EdEd

EdEd

Ooh wait I see what you're saying. So do you think they've gotten worse for you , or have improved on some levels?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Ooh wait I see what you're saying. So do you think they've gotten worse for you , or have improved on some levels?
At some point i have annoyed my voices, and now the i hear squeals of pain. but i am hopeful of change. perhaps i need to be stronger.

mandy125

mandy125

vent away i do and i dont always mean to im on here now because i cant sleep all the best x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Hearing Voices Forum 20