• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

should parents allow the government to regulate the control of violence within our entertainment?

Should parents allow the government to regulate the control of violence within our entertainment

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

megas

should parents allow the government to regulate the control of violence within our entertainment?

Gun violence could leave emotional scars on children to adults; all of these cycles of anger, withdrawal, stress and desensitization to violence could lead to a troubling life of crime and feed someone’s addiction to violence; should parents allow the government to regulate the control of violence within our entertainment?

D

Dollit

No it's up to parents to regulate their children's lives - where do we get off trying to devolve so much responsibility?

A

Apotheosis

Interesting fact that it is governments; complicit with the arms industry, the banking system & big corporate interests - who perpetuate war; & you want them to tell you how to raise your kids!? :confused: :cry:

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
I'm fully responsible with my husband for my three teens and I think I do a better job than the govt ever could!!!

lucid scream

lucid scream

exactly. the war on drugs has swelled our prisons and taken a lot of decent people away from us. the war on terror is threatening many more.
the government needs to be stripped of its current powers to withold our liberties. they dont need to be given more.
"when are we gonna stand up and take back control of our OWN lives?" Jello Biafra.

J

James Buchanan

I wouldn't trust the goverment with sharpening a pencil, I can only echo the above sentiments. We can solve problems ourselves, thanks.