Should I or shouldn't?

M

Mastiff mom

My hubby has business in Florida so I thought I'd tag along. But my eye isn't healing so well and I'm afraid of it growing worse while I'm away. In addition my husband will work all and then we have dinner together but this trip has dinners every night and I anticipate feeling lonely. Any input?

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Go to florida and have some fun, put a patch on the eye there just think your beeing a pirate at disney

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I suppose it might be better to stay near your doctor if you're worried about your eye. Ìf you stayed home would there anyone who could come round and keep you company?
Alternatively, if you did go to Floria, would your husband be able to arrange things so as to spend a bit more time with you?

M

Mastiff mom

Thanks to all who responded-- I really appreciate it. I think I will stay home as we travel to Florida several times a year. Then I can go see my surgeon and make sure my eye is healthy. For the most part I like being alone but I do have friends who would come to see me. So, decision made!

Gajolene

Gajolene

At least if you stay home you'll have your puppies and your warm comfy bed to relax in and give yourself a stress break at the same time. Alone time can be good sometimes. Hope your eye heals well, I am one eyeing the computer tonight as well, glare too much for my bad one all day. But want to catch up with you all, since I was without internet the last week and a half. Good to see you on MM, Hope your thankgiving went well with the family as well.

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think staying home is a wise decision. That way, if there are any complications with your eye, you can make sure to get the medical attention you need. I hope it starts to heal soon.