• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Should i go to the doctor

T

Trillie_Mason

I'm getting bad again. I've got more than enough, not boasting but I've just got all I've ever wanted(someone who loves me),but I still sleep all day like I've got nothing. I can barely sleep at nights, I've screwed up so so bad at college. But all I think about is dying. I hate everything and, anything can make me cry. I'm 21 I shouldn't be doing this again it was hard enough the first time.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Yes, please see a doctor Trillie, they may be able to help you.

It may also help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

2Much2Feel

Hey, Trillie, what do you mean by doing this again? The depression?

You are so young, I wish it were easier to make those your age truly see and feel that. You have years of being able to finish a degree, to do just about anything with your life, although that in itself can feel overwhelming at your age, I know. Welcome to the forum, and I really hope it helps you to be able to talk here and get some advice from others who have def been there.:)

T

Trillie_Mason

I cant though they'll just say I've got depression and break my trust again. Or they'll try take sam away from me and even though hes not real hes all ive got.

I've tried ending it before I know it wont get me anywhere, I've got to try live past 21 for Scott cause he couldnt make it. The doctors will only try to put me on meds anyways I dont need meds I need actual help. This isnt just feeling sad especially when I've been through trauma now I'm honestly so messed up.

I need to make it past 21 for Scott and I'll try my hardest to make it past 27 for kurt but its getting too much. I couldnt cope when I was 16 its never got easier.

I just don't think some people should be alive.

T

Trillie_Mason

You are so young, I wish it were easier to make those your age truly see and feel that. You have years of being able to finish a degree, to do just about anything with your life, although that in itself can feel overwhelming at your age, I know. Welcome to the forum, and I really hope it helps you to be able to talk here and get some advice from others who have def been there.:)

I've literally just got better I was fucked since 13 and only just able to be okay when I was 19. But then Corona hit and I feel like I've just went back to the start, I tried so hard for nothing there was no point in getting better cause it's so so much harder the second time around. I just want to give up. Doctors can't help, I wont touch meds and no one even bothers to listen anymore because I'm an adult I should know how to cope

2Much2Feel

God, I'm 50 and don't know how to cope. Life can be overwhelming at any age, and at your age there's a lot going on. That's about when I first started down the dark depression. When you say you won't go near meds, why is that? Also, have you had any therapy yet?