• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Should I give up?

S

sparklekitty

Every day I think about killing myself even if I'm having a good day I just know something bad will happen to ruin it. And I think well might as well be on the safe side and end it now. Doctors don't help me. They referred me to a service that won't help people who self harm or are suicidal. So what am I meant to do. I don't have the strength in me to keep going back there. And I just lost someone so close to me.........................

B

Bhagya

Sometimes i also feel same as you. But i still fight with me. You are right doctors aren't help. Now i think people who love me and at that time i feel it is very bad think that i give up them. Therefore i still alive on the earth. Don't give up please try.

katya

katya

Every day I think about killing myself even if I'm having a good day I just know something bad will happen to ruin it. And I think well might as well be on the safe side and end it now. Doctors don't help me. They referred me to a service that won't help people who self harm or are suicidal. So what am I meant to do. I don't have the strength in me to keep going back there. And I just lost someone so close to me.........................
In answer to your question, no, absolutely not.

I'm sorry that you were referred to the wrong agency - it must make you feel a bit hopeless. There are people who will help people who are self-harming and thinking about suicide, though. I don't understand why you've been referred to an organisation that's basically turned you away? No wonder you're feeling low.

Aw, I'm so sorry, you're dealing with grief as well! That's so, so hard.

It's okay if you don't have the energy to go back to the doctor's - but when you do, you can say that this organisation was no help to you and you need one that will specifically meet your needs. There might be a long waiting list, but in the meantime, is there anyone you can spend some time with while you're feeling like this? I want you to be safe.

Wish you all the best. Please update us if you feel you're able.

Sending big hugs. :hug1: