• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Should have done this first :)

T

trying hard

Hi
I'm almost 33, a teacher in the Midlands UK and have been treated for depression since the age of 17.
Bipolar was suggested but I ran at that point and didn't go back to that psych again!

I'm a keen photographer and am very fortunate to be able to hold down a job and do well.

I came here to seek some advice about a symptom I get every few years which freaks me out and hope I can be of some help to others while I'm here getting their support.

S

skyblue

Hi
I'm almost 33, a teacher in the Midlands UK and have been treated for depression since the age of 17.
Bipolar was suggested but I ran at that point and didn't go back to that psych again!

I'm a keen photographer and am very fortunate to be able to hold down a job and do well.

I came here to seek some advice about a symptom I get every few years which freaks me out and hope I can be of some help to others while I'm here getting their support.
Welcome here :)

Lol - I honestly wish I had ran, when I was told I had Bipolar Disorder - Alittle late,... but I'm trying now ;)

I love Photography too :).

I hope you find the answers you need.

:flowers:

angrydad

angrydad

Hi

Hi and welcome trying hard. Hope you find something useful here.