• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

She's like an anti depressant!

D

DepressedTransGirl

I have a crush on someone!

So there's this girl i met who caught my attention a few weeks ago. The first time meeting her, i could not help but notice how pretty she is! It's not just the ''conventional good-looks'' she possess, but it's her eyes, smile, body language and just overall aura that struck me the most 🥰!

I instantly got along well with her! I was pleasantly surprised to find out that we both have playing the piano in common. We chatted quite a bit and i noticed how engaged she was in our conversation and looked at me with these intense blue eyes. Obviously it doesn't have to mean anything, perhaps she's just a good listener i told myself. But then i also noticed how her feet were touching me beneath the table and she did not move her feet away from me and i was like...is she playing footsie with me haha 😊?

Fast forward 2 weeks later we met a 2nd time aswell as a 3rd this week...and oh my something came over me! First of all i was feeling very depressed contemplating my existence and shit, but then i met her for the 3rd time this week and it made my day! As soon as saw her i just cheered up instantly haha. We were drinking a cup of tea, having a bit of small talk and then she mentioned how nice the weather was. And my response was quite flirty (realized that afterwards, oops haha) i said: ''You came and you brought the sunshine with you i guess *wink*''. She giggled and said ''i guess i did haha''

From that point forward things became a bit more flirty. I brought my guitar with me and i suggested we sing a song together and so we did, and then i suggested an original song that i wrote (a song about having a crush). And i felt quite a bit nervous and forgot the lyrics and actually messed up a few times lol! But then i regained my focus and finished the song and she liked it! Her cheeks seemed a bit rosy...and im not sure but i think she was blushing (i definitely was)! we were both giggling. I felt quite nervous and i think she felt the same. I was moving around allot (fiddgety) and so was she! Hands and leggs were moving around, she was biting on her necklace!

From that moment i felt something and since then i could not help but think of her. I don't what has come over me, but i have not felt like this in literally years! I hope im not wrong about what im feeling, but i feel like there's a connection there. I would slap myself in the face if i didn't explore and see if there's a connection so...i'm defintely gonna make my move!

Vandal_Moon

Vandal_Moon

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i had feelings for a girl and she told me it was all in my mind.

thats like thinking someone will quit smoking by telling them its unhealthy.

i was feeling good and i didnt care if it was real or not. i just wanted to enjoy it. but she freaked out and ran away.

love does not have to be a bad thing. maybe people assume when someone loves them they are gonna get clingy and cause problems. but that is not always the case. there is million of people in the world who have crushes on people and never cause them any problems. they just like to enjoy the feeling. and they still respect the other persons lack of feelings and boundaries.

if someone says: i love you to me i will just say: good for you! thats wonderful. enjoy it. lol

D

DepressedTransGirl

i had feelings for a girl and she told me it was all in my mind.

thats like thinking someone will quit smoking by telling them its unhealthy.

i was feeling good and i didnt care if it was real or not. i just wanted to enjoy it. but she freaked out and ran away.

love does not have to be a bad thing. maybe people assume when someone loves them they are gonna get clingy and cause problems. but that is not always the case. there is million of people in the world who have crushes on people and never cause them any problems. they just like to enjoy the feeling. and they still respect the other persons lack of feelings and boundaries.

if someone says: i love you to me i will just say: good for you! thats wonderful. enjoy it. lol
That last part cracked me up haha!