She's hurting me

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost in my body that owns the earth who crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist so she doesn't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions has been stinging my inner thyes today and still is. it feels like a jelly fish sting or pulling of the skin. She also put her smegma /fanny dirt in my eye this stung.
I have gone really sore and red and she still does it.
She also keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur when she does it.
Please sing that the female space ghost who is holding the world to ransom is dead because they believe in space what you sing can happen. Please sing for me.
Thank you.

D

dewey

Hey Rebeca, I just want to reassure you that everything is okay, you are safe.
Have you talked to anyone about these experiences you are having?
It sounds like quite a challenging experience, sorry you are going through this.
We are holding space for you.

R

Rebeca1

Hey Rebeca, I just want to reassure you that everything is okay, you are safe.
Have you talked to anyone about these experiences you are having?
It sounds like quite a challenging experience, sorry you are going through this.
We are holding space for you.
Hi I have talked to family and the mental health nurse about this, my family have rejected me because of it and the nurse just keeps uping my medication that doesn't work because it is paranormal and the male spirit with the lump on his tummy who said we like to kill is now passing through my head as to kill my spirit as well.
It's getting worse.
Space ghosts that own the earth are killing our spirits off after death so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions.
I will be lucky if I make Christmas.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry you're going through all this, before upping my medication my voice used to be able to make my eyes water and sting aswell, now he can't do that as easily and I'm sorry medication is working the same for you but it effects us all differently.

If you do make it to Christmas and beyond will you accept that although it's really bad what they do to you making you go "a blur" and what they do to your eyes they can't actually kill you.

I've said this before that if it were possible to kill mine would have done it to me long ago and mine did some really terrible things to me that I can't mention in case yours learns from mine but at times it really felt like I was going to die at some point but three and a half years later I'm still here and fighting strong.