• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sheck in: What steps did you take for your TOTAL wellbeing today, small or big?

Blooming

Blooming

Hello folks, I have found a very good webpage for wellbeing. Yes, in Australia they talk about Mental Wellness instead of Mental Illness. It is impossible to link to it, but if you google it yourself, it will be easy to find the steps I want to show you. If you find interesting things on their page, you can read that later. For now, do this:

1) Google Beyond Blue, Australia and enter their webpage.
2) Click on the red button in the middle where you can read the word 'Depression'.
3) Scroll down to 'Recovery and staying well' and click on it.
4) Look to the right of the page and scroll down to 'Journey to wellness'
5) These topics come up:

Keeping active,
Sleeping well,

Eating well,

Reducing stress,
Relaxation exercises,
Financial wellbeing.

Go into the topics for ideas and chose what topic you want to focus on today, one or more .;)

So far this day I have focused upon Activity (a walk in fresh air), Relaxation exercises (Mindfulness) and I am going to take a look a at my Financial wellbeing.

What topic are you going to focus on today with regard to your wellness?

Blooming

Blooming

Today I will focus on:

Keeping active: Do work in the home instead of activities outside.
Sleeping well: I slept 8 hours last night.
Eating wel:
I will eat dinner out today.
Reducing stress: Have made an easy to keep plan for this day.
Relaxation exercises: Mindfulness.
Financial wellbeing: I will continue to work on the monthly balance from yesterday.

:flower2:

Blooming

Blooming

Slept eight hours this night, but still tired. I have been to the Gym, and that is the only "thing" that is good with this day. It was too hard for me. For dinner I will only prehate something form the freezer, but at least I don't skip the meal.

Blooming

Blooming

Keeping active: No
Sleeping well: I slept 8 hours last night.
Eating wel:
I only heated a can with soup and meatballs. I feel that it is OK to at least eat something when low in energy. I will give myself credit for that.
Reducing stress:
No
Relaxation exercises: Mindfulness.
Financial wellbeing: Have not looked into this day

I hope that people will use this thread. It is not a competion thread. I meant this thread to be an inspireing thread - some sort of a get out of the meds only thinking and try to look at what other aspects of life that one can try to improve that hopefully will benfit the depression and the total WELLBEING. ☺

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Louizard Getting Your Life Back! 5