she left

ninarose

ninarose

hi guys so i had a girlfriend for 6 months.
she has bpd and i made a thread earlier about how she wanted to break up because i’m going to college four hours away. she broke up with me a week ago and i’ve tried everything to change her mind. i have learned everything i could about bpd the past six months and the way the breakup went just makes me feel like she’s leaving because she thinks i’m going to leave her in the future. i have since relapsed in a lot of unhealthy habits due to my ongoing eating disorder and am stuck in a nightmare of a depressive episode. i feel tired all the time and i miss her. i can’t give up and she said we can talk again after a while, she just needs some space right now. i’ve been taking my meds and seeing my therapist and painting and doing everything i need to be doing to feel better but i can’t. i love her and i can’t ignore the emotions but also can’t handle them. i’ve been trying to think more about myself and my needs but i keep crying and dreaming about how things could’ve went and all i can feel right now is that i didn’t try hard enough and that i’m not worth the efforts long distance takes in addition to her bpd. i wish i was enough and i wish she would’ve tried for me. any advice on what to do after someone that still loves you breaks up with you?

ninarose

ninarose

we texted sometimes at first and i told her how i felt and what i thought but she’s stubborn and her stance remained the same. i’m not mad at her even though a small part of me wants to be. we don’t text anymore and it’s killing me.

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

i wish i was enough and i wish she would’ve tried for me. any advice on what to do after someone that still loves you breaks up with you?
Breathe deeply, 'take one day at a time', and be kind to yourself.

Not much other advice I can offer though. I really feel for you. I totally know what you mean when you say you wish you were enough. I still struggle with that daily myself.

ninarose

ninarose

Breathe deeply, 'take one day at a time', and be kind to yourself.

Not much other advice I can offer though. I really feel for you. I totally know what you mean when you say you wish you were enough. I still struggle with that daily myself.
you are very kind ♥️ thank you