• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

She left for someone else

G

garedles2

I don't know, whether this is a good place, but tell me if it's not.

I'm so extremely frustrated, sad and furious at the same time. It feels worse than a knife piercing my heart. I can't believe it that a person who called herself my girlfriend and wanted this time we get in a relationship to be serious for real, one day, out of the blue came up with an idea to end this. Just because she thought we 'work' better as friends. Funny thing she said that after a sleepover with two girls and one guy. I had no idea she left me and instantly started a new relationship with him. I asked her about it, but every time I did it, she absolutely denied it. She said we are best friends after all, and we will endure everything. But she was spending more and more time with him, I was getting more and more angry at her, because I thought she was ignoring me (and I don't know if she was really ignoring me or if that was just my mind playing weird tricks on me). I was suspecting something was up, but she somehow tricked me in letting my guard down. And now, today. I went for a trip with my friend and he asked me if I know about my "ex" going out with that guy. I was astounded. I asked him how he found out about that, and he told me he knew that from other people on our year. And of course, I got the information last. 'cuz why not lol.

I decided to confront her about it tomorrow. However, later today I found out they met again. I got furious and confronted her about it. She didn't want to admit it, but it was clear she started going out with him. She told me we would talk about it all tomorrow, and it's night time for us right now, so she said she didn't want to get agitated before sleep.

And yeah of course, she didn't want to get angry and wanted to get her sweet, good night's sleep, but her so-called dumped-boyfriend-now-best-friend can't sleep because of her sluttish actions. But yeah, why care about me, when there's a new, hot guy around.

There are many words I would like to scream in her face right now, most of which are not very pleasant. I'm literally shaking with anger. I don't want to meet or confront her at all, because I'm not so sure about my self-control anymore.

No one ever has hurt me more than that person during the whole time we knew each other.

I can't think straight anymore, thanks to her. I don't think I can love anymore, thanks to her. I was having conflicts with my parents, thanks to her. I was treated like shit by her... and many, many more.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
he told me he knew that from other people on our year.
May I ask what year you're in? Often girls of a certain age are fickle (erratic changeableness or instability, especially with regard to affections or attachments), my friends son when he was 14-16 he had that many different girlfriends it was unbelievable.

Linda1989

Linda1989

Im sorry youre going through this but the feeling will pass.