• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sharing my experience

J

JonJon9696

(sorry for my english grammar)3 years ago started the worst period of my life i had a maniac episode i dont know if im bipolar cause i never really got to an actual doctor to officially do a diagnosis but im sure i got a maniac episode im not gonna write all the story cause is long and is in a span of time of months so i was smoking weed everyday alot completly addicted i started getting paranoid because i got hacked on facebook 2 times and "friend" fucked me over for a money thing , people started talking behind my back in the city next i started thinking there were cameras in my house in every corner i stopped using the pc cause i thought there was someone monitoring it then i stopped goin outside lose sleep and not really eating much and skipping meals i started talking with the tv like all the tv channels were reffering to me in all that i smoked even more weed at some point i wasnt sleeping for more than a day and i didnt eat i kept smoking and there was the film matrix on tv when the famous part of the pills came my heart started pumping harder than ever did in my whole life my brain started to feel like there was electricity waves things growin on it i couldnt move or close my eyes after sometime a light come from the corner of my left eye that come near me i dont know how to explain it i collapse i wake up after sometime (not alot) and my left eye i can see barely with it i start cryng and sayin sorry to god and praying after that i go to sleep again i do 3-4hr of sleep and i go out of my house looking for "signs" like little clues that god left for me to understand something the level of delusional is big next after hours going around for the city i get arrested cause for a passive aggressive thing i didnt hurt nobody they arrest me im in a cell for some hours and then they let me go i go back to my house next day i get out of my house again without documents i go to the train station and go on the first train i found before going there i cried i dont remember why i get on the train the ticket guys come they say to go down but i insist that i gotta go i have to so they take me down after they are in front of me i run back and go in another train i go off in a city i go around for hours no money no document no food i get in this condo place i wanna go in i dont remember why the guard of the condo put me down and call the police . police came and arrest me think that im a refugee and bring me to the country side and break my sim card of the phone cause they thought it was made with another person document after they left me there without saying nothing i try to get back to the city because 118 think im a joke call and i didnt even know where i was after many wrong roads i took i arrive at the city in all that i didnt sleep or eat or drank i go around the whole city again i try to bust down a door in another condo cause i think that is the place i have to go for some reason in all of this thing is full of this "signs" that i interpret any absurd ways so police arrive again im destroyed i barely stay up on my feet they understand that im not "ok" because i keep saying things that dont have sense they get me to an hospital they do some questions and then sedated me i wake up in a mental institution.

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi JonJon, if you suspect you've had a manic episode or mental breakdown of some sort it is important that you seek out help to evaluate your condition before it eventually becomes worse. You said you're don't know if you're bipolar, do you have any other diagnosed disease or mental illness that may have caused your breakdown? Any history of substance abuse? There's a lot of things that can cause such experiences and it's important to seek out professional help to get some clarity. Take care and best wishes.

M

J

JonJon9696

Hi JonJon, if you suspect you've had a manic episode or mental breakdown of some sort it is important that you seek out help to evaluate your condition before it eventually becomes worse. You said you're don't know if you're bipolar, do you have any other diagnosed disease or mental illness that may have caused your breakdown? Any history of substance abuse? There's a lot of things that can cause such experiences and it's important to seek out professional help to get some clarity. Take care and best wishes.

M
Hi UpnDwn1978
the doctor assigned to me said to me i had a manic episode after that i think she put all that is happened fault on drugs cut with something heavy but really was only weed never done cocaine or other types of drugs ever. the mental institution help system in here is slackin i got in the institution 2 times the second maniac episode happened when i was tryng to go on without meds (i suggested to the doctor and she accepted to try because i wasnt having problems after more than a year) and in this period my paranoid cycle got triggered and it started the manic episode but i got recovered fast this time. basically the mental health psycologist that the state assign you first time out of the institution ask you the general story prescribe the meds and if you dont contact them be sure they never gonna contact you you just tap in get the meds and get out no check up no questions etc you have to ask appointment if you wanna meet them (at least 1 month of waiting for 15 min of talking)or simply stay in front of the door till they let you in. i dont wanna get officially be diagnosed with something cause i have fear im not gonna find a job easy where i wanna go so i decided to go there first do the paperwork things and get a check up done right by a doctor from that country