• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Sharing my Experience of Major Depression

M

Mick909

Hello, I joined this forum back in December when I was at my lowest point. At a time when my belief that I would not get better was absolute. I am now some weeks into recovery and tentatively optimistic.

Finding this forum was incredibly helpful to me at the time. Just being able to ask a question, and get only informative, sympathetic, and kind responses was incredibly helpful in my recovery.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm so pleased to hear you are feeling better. The forum has been a huge help to me too as it is so important to speak to other people who are going through the same thing.

Did you start medication? What is helping?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S I stopped sharing with my best friend of 9 years. Depression Forum 8
DistantOcean Treatment for the inability to experience pleasure (anhedonia)? Depression Forum 7
L I hardly have anything, i dont even have a real human experience when it comes down to it Depression Forum 15
M Med experience Depression Forum 7
Z Did anyone experience the same depression? Depression Forum 1
S SSRIs are screwing me up. Need ur experience with wellbutrinh Depression Forum 1
B My experience Depression Forum 10
TylersOutlet24 How I experience Depression/Anxiety and coping mechanisms to help. Depression Forum 2
F Ability experience Depression Forum 2
M Put down your antidepressant emotion numb experience Depression Forum 1
M Can someone share some meds experience? Depression Forum 2
M Share your antidepressants emotion blunting experience here. Depression Forum 23
K Major Depressive Disorder with Psychosis. Sad, but not alone because...VOICES! :D Depression Forum 0
R How do you cope with major depression Depression Forum 1
M Major Depressive Episode Recovery Depression Forum 8
W Major Depressive Episodes Depression Forum 8
G I have a major sleep problem Depression Forum 29
G i have major depression disorder having no luck Depression Forum 6
IrishinUSA I’m New Here - Major Depressive Disorder Depression Forum 25