• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Sharing is caring.

S

Spirit

I'm not entirely sure if it's alright if I post this here or not... but as this board is fall Personal Experiences and what I'd like to share is based on that I'm just going to assume it is until told otherwise. ;) The following is something I wrote after an episode with the stuff inside my head. I posted it on my blog ad then I looked at it for a bit and figured since the writing of it gave me a bit of hope, helped me to mentally battle the intangible that maybe sharing it here might help others.

I do ask that this not be shared on other sites without my permission- my site gets a little ping every time something of mine is posted. :) Also, this might make sense only to me but it is about the voices and saying goodbye to them.

-One Last Word-

Tricky, tricky little shadows,
Telling me all your white lidded lies.
So natural to you
As breath to me.

If only you knew my power
As a child born of darkness and light,
Good and bane,
Boon and blight.

I will not stand for this.

Whispering words of ill-reality,
My soul open and vulnerable
Aches to gobble them up.

Alas,
You do not know my power.
My strength.

True.
Your words are sharp-
Born from the tears of a severed childhood
But mine are sharper-
Born beautiful with a practiced edge
And honed with a skill no mere shade can gain.

True.
Your words contain the finest poison-
Ill begotten by blood, tears, and a mottlement of bruises
But you are no master-
And I have long studied the antidote,
Dispersed freely through will of my pen.

True.
Your words call forth the shadows-
Rabid beings who cower in the corners of my vision
But I control the light-
And without light no shadow can be cast.

True.
You have had the first word,
But I will have the last.

Goodbye.

Dedicated to the many who hear.
~Spirit~

R

rabina

Hi Spirit,

Sharing is caring; you're right.

I like your words and dedication and strength.

One last word; I've learned noone really has the last word most of the time, but it's your words that are important and the words that make sense to you.

One other thing Spirit, if you don't like negativity at all, I recommend reading Softwhispers posts.
I find them inspirational and uplifting.
I would post the link to her profile, but I'm just not good at that.

Nice poem.
Keep writing and Good Luck to you...,

rabina

T

terri

Hi Spirit,

Sharing is caring; you're right.

I like your words and dedication and strength.

One last word; I've learned noone really has the last word most of the time, but it's your words that are important and the words that make sense to you.

One other thing Spirit, if you don't like negativity at all, I recommend reading Softwhispers posts.
I find them inspirational and uplifting.
I would post the link to her profile, but I'm just not good at that.

Nice poem.
Keep writing and Good Luck to you...,

rabina
insnt she lovely isnt she beautiful and last night at palm cour they did that dr zhivago and i couldnt stop cwying cos im not a mard arse not for nothin and then i took myself off to bed and could not gt to sleep for ol snoring face and teeth grinder and i knew should ig et out of bed i would get missen in lots of twubble so no one cares about me and im gonna have a blubber, ta ta, oh ar just to lt you know im gonna get missen om and get im pissed off for spending his bar bill money on rather a lot of small time on a computer like not more than 40 p and see what goes off on that one, and now i fancy a cup of tea, and for gods sake i ev to sacrifice and drink that red wine even though i dont want it cos the more you say you dont want it the more they shove it down your throat and ive got rather a lot of euros nicely tucked away this morning and ive gone and lost mi camera so its a gud job ive got a nice photo looming for not half not puttin on ere and where does it goo oh i dont know i dont know i dont join in, rathr a lot of pinnochio, and i will not half not play nay yoville not no more cos i called missen suzie wong and i got misself a pervert pop in and i gave him a kiss by mistake when i clicked on summat i shouldnt ed and him was only 16 and im not half not 92, so there ya are, im off, and how are you softwhisper i know its you, come out cowardy custard face and lets see you picking behind the shafters or ill swing someone off em one day not too far down the not too distance future and i saw a firey dragon devour a great soft evil one and then i saw that lion roar and that was not me though you know what they said about an heart of gold about a modest gel like what me are not like them yankie doodles and them are brillo and i was that blues singer just out of that pit of hell, and now i can smell haddock and nowts cooking around here and now i go off to sleep and there is spacemen walking and yesterday afternoon is aw an american flag and neil armstrong was not half not on the moon and thats where that vicious rumours comes from and there they are now taking rather a large giant step for cave men boy and thats what him is a neadrathal with all the lots and lots of lovely nice worl and i and we get nowt and him does lots and lots of sneezes and me ummmmmmmsss. ta ta for now, cos im droppin to sleepy byes. though not much longer and i keep gettin tired cos im evin to wok too hard not like t them dancers who are brill and them musical orchestra them brill anall and dont they let you down, that woman the grandma with the kiddi from hell she went and reported that nice man and that lovely manilla lady, so i stuck up for her so she cant get rather a lot of cloud compo and wrote it down in my nicest security man in the worl who got me alone in my cabin and gen out good vibes and who was as deaf as a post and he said not ta my duck but he was everso pleased and i even had to cover his tracks you know who him down there who sed someat not nice like i wo and embarrassment cos i got some giggles and did not laugh my ed off when i thought about someat lovely like lucious lips and i dont mean stevin and what happened was that man the terrified husband of gran threatened to push him over and that silly nutcase who needs a psycho doctor called dr ben gray like no tomorrow and whoops what have i sed all characters are fictitious though not for meal and that nicest doctor on planet doctor rufs may that nicest doctor doctor marius and that other nice doctor whose name i cant remember who woked at that city hopsital youve got yourself a ed case to tackle cos that man is true schizoid, oweer i cant gi him you can i cos he ent got a brain in his ed and im not the kind of girl to send him for referall, ummmmm, now thats a thought i dink i will not half go pay my nicest doctor shag bag on the planet a not now visit and tell him someat he ought to know though ive a feel he knows someat oh ar i towd him in that letter about lots and lots of violence and our janet ainted talking to me now cos i towd him to tell her off for passing on top secret information through her paul about our sizie and them doctors and nurses and receptions should really learn how to keep their mouths closed and forewarned is forearmed so now im telling you this ive been to nut house more times than youve seen the real true santa clause so im sending for my notes and i want them right from when i were a baby so that doctor redfern is getting a nice email when i got om cos i want to find out about my auntie saving me when i did not have chicken pox and measles though rather a lot fo pneumonia and im also gonna do someat else anall cos our dawns got all them childhood photos that i wanted our suzie not now wong to sort out before shde passed over and she went off on one, and now wouldnt that be marvelous roll eyes for us all to get together with rather a lot of trust and goo through them and share them out and take a camera and get some piccies took of the piccies and get them on lots and lots of intervoices bestest pal chummy site and get all them people safe. ta ta for now im going cos im tired now and got miseen some back ache and my great arch angel with lots and lots of teeth in his mouth has his spirit here now with me and there is a nice big feel around my arms and my tabs itching like no tomorrow so im going to scartch it anbd the angels are huming and the great male ones are gling over to madeira and watch that space and i bet i dont get myself another photo of them angels like i did last time, good morning softwhiper how are you and you as well my beloved rainbow and i dont meen children either nod nod wim wim wimaway wimaway wimaway da da da da da dda da dod ad dda dda da and ive seen one or two or four rather sageist indians anall ta everyone for following through my links and get that idiotic nonsence off my faaviourtists site in the world and i dont half mean advertising paul you gotta shape up cos we need a man and my mind is set on you har ahr

T

terri

and me mam sed it wo cos o war our duck, thats y your dad chucked chippan at wall and sent that boiling lard down chimney breast and its a good job he didnt get it in fire cos he would ev gone deaf like my mams ma when she chucked petrol on fire back and got a blast back before she had them 19 kids with lots and lots of deaths, and that s cos he cant get coal dust off his chest when he tries to have a good old rucus and get that black coal owt and its cos of rather a lot of war and i sed but mam, why are you black and blue then.......

Now no more

dont let on it wo mi dad or he will kill me so youd better not let on who i are cos i dont like bein disloyal and telling family secrets and that werent half the trouble, i kept mi gob shut for far too long and kept them not nice feelings hid and thats why i chucked out them photos cos i did not feel nice and my face kept them feelings hidden with a nice smile and i aint doin that no more cos thats not wise cos it makes you get troubles and get rather a lot of depression like when i had our steven and like when that rotten lot got me to chuck mi job and like when i got sadder than owt cos o mi mam who had a dogs life and cos i got cross at our dad for not paying her visit when shed popped it and it took rather a lot of not chlorpromazine and not now exercise to get missen back to being glad agen and what i took woz one or two tablets of amitryptelen about three or four then chucked away the packet, got missen out lookin in shops to make me feel nice got myself a nice cup of coffee and a nice cake and went to health food shop and bought myself some not nice now fishion oil capsules well i chucked that lot when i found out fish have feelings and that water got hot when those crabs were running around with beest not say not nice now with gas on lower burner and water not hot now my nicest doctor on planet hes got nice curly hair and i want some of his cos im one of the multitude of women around here who has rather a lot of not hair and te mens getting thicker and the women are losing their barnets like no tomorrow at last count i was up to 12K and thems getting younger like 16 so aint it rather obvious theres lots of not chlopromazine knocking around and i ad all on getting one arm in front of the other getting myself swimming to get missen over that not nice depression and could hardly get missen out o bed but i had me kids to look after so i shifted my bottom got some cooking and cleaning going and baked some apple pies and then i felt loads and loads better and then i felt happy and thats all it took not until the day i sat outside the doctors waiting room cos i were that poorly they put in in a chair near back door so i didnt frighten the natives and thats when that not a lot of doctor did not a lot of tongues, roll eyes, through a girl like me with my chubby face not half not holding his mas and so, quiet realisation moment, were was he once again when needed, off to bloody wok as per normal and were our wichie saving hissen from special needs class by tellin his ma someat i should have known like 9 months before though teachers didnt so what a lot of bother, she was not half putting them tears on that teacher that day when i went to school and gave her a good old telling off for doing that to my baby when his bruvver was dead clever and our wichard was clever anall in a rather special way so i got him some private lessons to catch him up and got him back in main stream and a good job anall cos not like andew next door from simple kids class him done fair well for himself and got a big house and a school teacher and two lovely kids and what did i get not a lot of bother, and i got missen a crystal ball and got missen fortune telling and what i found out was i would not half rule the world not one day though forever more because if i didna we would all end up with a rather extinct planet cos that was someat else i sawed when i got them visions with lots of not nice life through lots and lots of not nice mind games and when i sat down annd i had to beware of mood when he walked through door and what a loads of rotten vibes hey and whats up duck, peas not cooked properly after id been doing my dehalia like in olden days and proper puddings anall, i tell you if id got mi chip pan handy that day i would have boiled him alive myself and got them cwabs off my mind eye and thats the day i found out about the cancer and that was the crabs so i dont know why he wo upset when i said to him you got cancer cos i meant he'd gone past moon and stars and gone into outer constellation and he still didnt believe me and i didnt half head bang when he held that against me for not a lot of years not unlike my mam who gen me a kiss when her last paid me a visit from over behind the curtain, how i wish, now then did she get away from devil that day when he took her back again the day after i nearly killed our cat and chucked missen out the window when i ended up downstairs in the arms of not nice man now with no heart beat after i lay on seettee and mi mam come to save me and he had a great big carving nife in his hand looking at me like he were gonna knife me not unlike our sue who looked like me mam the day that brian had to find a lock for his bedroom door when she woke him in the night and started giving him not a lot of bother roll eyes now he got away and she made him so if she can do that why cant i get rid and now then ive gone two times and i aint goin a third and my angels said ive got to stop in that house come hell or high water or we would lose our heaven again and i would end up back to square one so there nee na na na na and i aint deleting not one word so its a good job you dont know who am on about and i will join yo for yovvillee anytime you want to my bestest doctor in the whole world for rescueing an angel called abdulle though im not very good at jokes so i bet youve got some safely tucked up in your sleeve and i bet i get to give you a kiss and i bet i get to give you a bonk on the end aswell, ne na na na na, and your name int wonald not no more its called not half not chedar cheese sandwich and its not nowt for you to be concerned on cos ive got to look after our doctors so thats why i call em quakers cos they aint got a clue not no more cos them superbugs ev took over planet though those brain doctors can do lots and lots of analysis on you know who and it aint me not no more so i guess i got selfish, got myself off to work, got gran and granpappy to look after kids took myself off for my self employed keep fit class got missen not a lot of famous and got missen happy not until my mam popped it and when them angels towd me to get my nice slim bottom off tht settee leave that gin alone and get into my pappap and get into that hopspital like no tomorrow to save her cos that devil got in through my mams mind eye and caused her lots and lots of terrifying horro so why on earth them not now doctors could not have let her go when she popped it during that operation is not half not beyond me these days, and they got her all tubed up and she could not talk too well with that tube down her throat which ot here so i guess i sat and stroked her arm and held her hang not unlike our suzie and now my dead i bet he dont half want me for someat when i get om and now i cant stop crying cos of them days and now im bawling my eyes our for our suzie cos she was everso clever and ever so pretty and the bestest dancer and the bestest singer and didnt she look after me the day i nearly broke my neck in that great big cage in the sky when i lost my grip and went flying and didnt she tek me down to woolies and buy me some steak pie and chips and some nice cold peas with lots of gravy and now our david what about him has that doctor took him over cos i dont want him suffering any longer and im not going to tell you have i sed about hed got to give him them tablets anbd tek him to vets cos i wont cos it would upset me and was he bothered like hell werent bothered just like when our ste got tonsillitus and he dropped off to sleep and started snoring cos o too much booze and cos he simply did not care and who had to get doc to our ste over in derby quick sharp like right now cos he couldnt breath his ma thats who and who was scsared by cherished baby and who said dont you dare come and tek me out of hospital when im better ill get a taxi cos im a big boy now our ste and what did he say, he sed i were a rotten muver, well i wont so there ne na an na na and i dont suppose he will forgive me for chucking away his star war toys to lad at top o garden when he were nineteen so i guess i wo a rotten mover aftr all though i did lots of nice things and gave him a snuggle in his towel after his bath and put some talc on his body and gave myself a nice warm glow when i had a nice sniff of his hair, not until, CHEMICALS, IT WONT DDT IT WAS CARBOLIC AND OUR STE CLICKED ONTO THAT CHEMICAL WORLD DEAD QUICK AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN MMONTHS BEFORE HE WOULD TOUCH A SHAMPPOO BOTTLE OR LCEAN HIS TEETH WI OWWHOOPS I DIDNT KNOW Iwas shouting sometook over my keys once more and that was it he was terrified of that loo when he was a poorly boy and he was terrified of that water in his eyes though he got to be rather a good swimmer not unlike his m,a and didnt we have fun the day he took me off swimming when he was 15 and i was not half not 94 and he just about beat me that length though it was a close call so how come hes got blood pressure these days and passed out

T

terri

CHEMICALS, IT WONT DDT IT WAS CARBOLIC AND OUR STE CLICKED ONTO THAT CHEMICAL WORLD DEAD QUICK AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN MMONTHS BEFORE HE WOULD TOUCH A SHAMPPOO BOTTLE OR LCEAN HIS TEETH WI OWWHOOPS I DIDNT KNOW Iwas shouting sometook over my keys once more and that was it he was terrified of that loo when he was a poorly boy and he was terrified of that water in his eyes though he got to be rather a good swimmer not unlike his m,a and didnt we have fun the day he took me off swimming when he was 15 and i was not half not 94 and he just about beat me that length though it was a close call so how come hes got blood pressure these days and passed out and had a black out, well, rather a lot of panic thats why but does he blieve me no he doesnt and doesnt mother know best well i guess not roll eyes cos now he would say im trying to kill him off so i could have his pussy cats when rebecca does not ditch them when she visits her mam over in france land where her is no longer going when she goes off for their holidays so i hope theyve made a will and dont the good die young g and not a lot of fags these days our ste and didnt i get upset the day i found out he was chuffin at only 15 and spending his dinner money on the fags and what about our daft wichard who were more than 21 when he started chuffin and didn tthey have lessons in school not like me about the harm of the ciggies and what does our ste say and him aint half quite wise in that world he says them ciggies are more addictive these days cos they put in more chemicals and they dont get the pure tobacco like i did when i chuffed for ten years then gen up and let him down below in depths of dungeon cos thats where he aint now he has escaped from tower without even goin in it though he has ed his head chopped off and that diana dors she lots her ed cos her got a mole on back on her deck just like me and thats why i asked that doctor to check it out so rather a lot of cancer and he had got his nice warm hands the day he gave me an examination cos ive got no bleeders in my chest though rather a lot of eyllow and thats someat ive had for more than 19 months now so im not worried about my cyst not longer cos my not nicest doctor in the world for nowt sed it wor an inffection cos he knows i get rather a lot of worried and thats why he gen me that months supply of not chlorpromazine and that amitriptlene and i ditched them anall cos he shouldnt eve gen me that he should have told me to get a toy boy and chuck john well he did in a roundabout way so i took my doctors good advice and i had a right good time for a month or four and we had a lovely time playing gypies in his caravan and we didnt even cook an edgehog and i wo dead happy not until, who got jealous, not me no not I, mr scumbag, well i dont even think it were quite like tht even, it were to do with fact that i wanted to get my hands on someat and he wouldnt sell someat and im not a greedy gel but bloody hell fire it wont fair and then he said he loved me and then i knew wht him and our suzie were doing and it wont fair and id lost the lot and all my mates anall who got boggering off from this gel cos id been rescuing all them folks in nut tree house and then i thought im not having that and them angels gave me an almight big pull in my tummy telling me off and tlelling me id got to get back for round 4 and get stuff sorted out cos it got like a lot of involvemnt from rather a lot of michaels world and lots and lots of big bad devils and the big fat pit were enternall y open and you heard it here first that Big A stops down at Annesley and that building lands been put on hold so that not nice now goffo boono cant goo no where near his pit closure and that nice committee man end even renewed my membership for me cos ive been far too busy and entry fee on door is a fiver now and i cant afford it cos ive just spent 5.61 pence on yo lot and ive got no money so im not goin not a lot of compo land im wokin for world and aint it great having a guy who knows how to make rather a lot of nice now love with a lovely gel not like me, nod nod wimaway awimaway and i bet him fast asleep having nice dreams and dont know whats gone on and pretends nowts happened next time i see him in my sweet dreams like i did that day when he waas not half playing not an electric guitar, so now im not letting no more cats out of that bag not no more and all them people were always coming through my door for me to save em and making out if were badly like mentally ill and we all knew full well cos they wanted me to save them and get talking about their families and save them as well now ive got to go so dont let on nowt or im for big chop and our lads will tek it to my dying day to not half not forgive me for chucking out the stars and the moons and planets and for getting mad the day the lego got stuck in the hoover and i chased em with the fish frier though not to ot em just to give em fair warning the boggers......

tewwix

aint you got ard to get, mr stuck up no more

parker

parker

Terri

Anyway you can keep your ranting to one thread?

T

terri

ta duck and we quakers.

Don't know what you mean, I don't know how to do this. Well it's like this you see our wichie woo was set up one day by someat really bad and it wont his doin' so I'm saying no more though it just about drove me spare so I bet you a bedknob to a broomstick that the cap dont come out of the satchel and that was the day our susie's beret got flying when she wo runnin for bus down the road. And I don't half miss her, and now the grief started comin and I miss our Dawnie anall, and our Wend and our Jimbo, and now all characters are not half not not not fictitious, I miss me mam and me dad don't want me know where near him no how cos hims a selfish devil and hims scared me mam's gonna get him when he passes over so that's why he wants there to be nothin ever after so he knows I know someat, like what's truth, so that's why he got me out of road of our Sylv when her where heartbreak cos her were dying of the fags. So I gen her some good advice one day, and gen her a kiss and a stroke and when no one was looking and she was nicely asleep I gave her a nice cross on not her forehead not for nothing and then she went peaceful and I said a not nice prayer to save her from the devil who had knicked our proper prayers so I said Be elzibob and no nice devils come up from out o underworld, and I towd no one but their Gwain from Sir Lancelot came up to me at wake and said a great big ta and that's so what I need and my dad he wo bawling his eyes out in church, and couldnt make it to not now wake cos them were welsh and not irish and he got took off ome by our dawnie warnie and her werent half glad so that she could get back to woke and play on her internet, not like me, I don't half make stuff up in one way and tell the whole god darn truth in another, so do not half not woke it out cos aint it the god darn truth, and that's when deer hunger came into play cos I bumped into my old cousin and he fancied the pants off of me with his long golden locks and he towd me about him going fishin and poaching and thats the day i became lady chatterley and he became my lover, and I gen him a nice knock on the head, when he wanted to snog me and I towd him I wont bothered about men any longer, so its a good job he wo mi second cousin and I couldnt e cared less or we would have ended up with another peg leg in the family not unlike our wendi so dont let on I sed it or she will kill me like no tomorrow, and now I am having a fit of the giggles and there is a nice young man in her who is not a bit bothered and lets me get on with it, not like some, and like I said I was in the toilet and those great arch angels said to me you are being watched by someone not too far away from here like lots of thousands of miles and now just do not laugh, and I started laughing my head off and who should walk through the door big bad john big bad vibe not man now, who said i couldnt gooo out on my trip cos I was an embarrassment, not like some, roll eyes, and I couldnt for the life of me stop laughing, even when we went to posh lounge to see listen to that nice trio and him started saying stuff in rather a loud voice and I did not half notice them people having a good stare at him and giving me the nod and the wink as if to say, you don't like him do ya, so I did the opposite with my head and took misen off to have a nice photo took of missen all on my own, so I hope I dont look fat and owd and show my double chin, not like some, how come our suzie boozie always looked fantastic and I always looked fabulous no more, what about when I let myself gooo cos I ent got a bloke and didnt care the day the hairdresser heard me wrong when I said tek off half an inch and she scalped me down to less than a quarter, and I didnt notice cos I was too busy lookin at pictures in maggi, and when I saw, I said, what you done, and she said, whoops, Im sorry, not like our wendi who scalped me cos she wo jealous, I said dont worry mi duck i not claim owt through cloud compo land and she said oooh thanks everso much I wo ded scared you would, so I gen her a tip anall, them were days when I had some money and my job the bestest job in the world and now Ive lost it cos I got misen a lunatic asylum to wok for. And the day I went back all them doors had locks on them with the numbers on them so there would have been no escape like the time I took off cos the devil were gonna burn my brains out and blind me eyes agen, when i walked for over four miles with no shoes and socks on and they all said I was barmy.......

well as my mam would say barmy is as barmy does, and that's not all our wendy is more barmy than any on us cos she said that that telly talks to her like no tomorrow so if we are all schizoid then so is she, and she is the happiest woman on planet with her new sports car, caravan, posh holidays all over the planet and her ma in law safely tucked away in a not nice nursing home, hoping she is gonna pop it so that she can get her hands on her money and for gawd's sake dont let on I sed it, cos she would kill me with that great carving knife she knicked from our ma's that day, the one I wanted, and that's not all she ent seen our dad for more than 15 years cos o the day he tried to strangle her with that cross and chain around her neck, and the time her hair dropped out when she were in her teens, and the time she lost all that weight, and like me mam always let her cook her chuckie eggs in the lardy frying pan, but somethings were not quite nice so she boggered off to live with future ma in law who loved her like no tomorrow, roll eyes, with rather a nice rather not half not spoilt son, not half not not tied to apron strings, and then what did she do......

watch this space

T

terri

Ya i know whats going on but just trying to be nice;)
Thankyou Parker, and hello again Rabina

Attention seeking, my son said that to me one day when I was trying to get him to understand something and was being assertive! Just as though I was a child. It really made me laugh later on. How are you both. Good? I hope so.

I am eating for England here, and getting more roly poly by the hour. There was so much food it was almost untrue, and last night I quite decided that this has to stop, so I took myself off not long after my evening meal and got myself off of that bed where I felt rather over loaded and got myself off to the gym and did a few miles on the running machine..... in my wildest imagination. No, it stopped at the bed, stayed there until just now and here I am, feeling well, quite nice, because there is no one around and as my old dad would say, aren't the early hours the best time of the day, the boat has a gentle rock on, like the lull of a lullaby, so I hope I don't drop off to sleep and run up a rather large bar bill, and no drinks here, and just to let you all know, our wichie is looking after our Dave. He fetched him from the vets last night, and Dave cannot even lift his head up or move, he is in a real bad way. I did not speak to Wichie, and perhaps a good job, or I would have said something wrong, but Jo did, and Dave has no broken bones, though terrified and with puncture marks all around his neck as though what had had him, and the vet said it was a large animal, must have had Dave's head in his mouth.

Now Wich will not let Dave out, and is off work so will be able to mmmmmmm nurse him until not long past the weekend that is. Now tomorrow I am not half not off to Tenerife not for nowt, and just to let you know that yesterday, I was saving people and I was at a market stall with those real indigenous people and they had no awareness, no auras, so I gently went forward so as not to disturb them and picked up a c d to play when I get home, because there is no where to put it on board in this computer, and the not real red indian not for nothing not no longer rather guided me towards another, the name of which I can't quite remember at the moment, and there was lots of rain dances, so I will play it first when I get home, or can find the hole where to put it though it's nowhere near the computer, if there is no one about so as not to disturb anyhow, and now I do sleep and there is one of those of the suppersessage and he is not half going off back down to hell and now there is nothing I recognise though there is no fear here and here you are two of our main men from england who are not half from not real flesh and bone not half not no longer and they are already gone and there is a memory vision of my first main man from over in england and now he is visiting the toilet in the cabin followed by hal whoops what a spelling mistake dont we sometimes make em just as well or mistakes not be allowed to happen and now there is no bindow and now i must just tell you there is a white hat gone and a light though not out of the end of the tunnel and how are you Mr Roomie, and did you not half say those prayers, of course you didnt, not half not surprised, though at first there was no light at the end of the tunnel and now there was one and there is a tunnel of light a cylindrical one and now i am very frightened though not physically but metaphorically that i will not be able to post this because i was a wuss and wrote some interesting stuff yesterday and now i open my eyes to see properly in our not metaphorical world and as i was trying to post i lost the lot so i hope i dont lose this as well, ha ha, never mind hey, i know its for a reason and i know we are chums me and our Wonald so I hope he gets me back onto his faceache book and we become proper chums like there are one or two of us off intervoice onto youwhoville so we can visit each others houses through our houses or wherever we are and I know I want that video and not half not through the weal dweam worl and now we need those doctors there as well though not through my reeal bricks home to come and visit and they are not coming so don't let on who i am or they will get once again all our details and it will become all far too much for me and our not our susans now best pal not for nothing and all of you as well and so now will just not go back and doesn't it all make perfect sense through not lots and lots of forced insanity and doesn't it mek you wonder how twue love gets off through that 9 from now on and I must not wee my briches as my ma would say and now I'm not fibbing about our da and also he worked down that mine and he could not cope with that life underground, and old not toff now not like some, like his ma, from over on woyal stock line, and so he took himself off for a dead nice gamble and some dead nice beer not until what happened next, ACCIDENT, hey up me bums on fire, and we had no dosh stashed away and me dad when he won that one thousand pounds on the pools back in 50's he went and lost the lot, not before he bought hissen a new ford black un and that gel up street named mrcia not for nothin put a scratch mark and just a little un and all our neighbours who did not have cars were all appalled and marcia was everso sashamed and now softwhsiper where are you because I am havin a magic moment here and I havent even got my winds yet and now don't go eating far too much porridge not like I did I ended up with the trumps for England and I was lying on my bed rolling around with all this laughter because I could not stop it and you coulndt make it up I said I wish Id got a cork and the next thing I knew...... well it felt like a bloody great bung right up not my front back bottom if you get what I mean, so don't do scarey, it not happen to you cos you are not the first that's not half not holy not like I was not now days though cos you cant guess what Im not goin on that worl cruise we out im no how, i shall just not half have to cancel cos I cant afford bar bill we are already up to 1K and now there aint nowt left in my poss after paying this tossers so now I'm not half having to post this cos I've gone ded thirsty and there's nowt around to sup and now I see our Wonald and hasn't he got eversuch a lot of lovely curly long hair so goo and tell him I want some before I lose my barnet not no more cos Im going egyptian and ending up as pharoah one day not too long in our susan's future and that's not half not me now and now what about that night when I heard that swealing raging banshee and all the stuff that's been going on in our garden so I am not surprised about our Pussy and I hope he goes over quiet and not in any distress and our wichie woo gives him a nice stroke just like I did with our Skippy and not the kangeroo when the ball of light came through my hall and hit the spokes of my bike and he gently passed over and that was the holiest of holy angels not half the only one left and how sad was that for the rest of the worl and that's when I knew it were down to extinction, now den, when I get om I must get my bike out of that front bedroom and get misen cycling or I will be too fat to get misen on it, har har, take care my lovely lushious lips please don't look down der or we would be ded embarassed, all for now

Tewwo x I hope I ent typed too much not half not once agen gi me some more letter space please some one, oh, I know I will pinche one fat birds ........ tee hee

love Terri s not our Father not now

T

terri

and now I am attention seeking no more, and I wemember when I did stuff like that in old Libo and them gels well, what a palavour, and what it is is called mixing it all up to keep an interest and not become boring and I did that on wadio anall with them records when I knew they had got themselves wrong in that pile and just did lots of producer wi out em knowing cos they would have tackled me like no tomorrow and thought I wanted their owd jobs, when I didna cos when I grew up I did not wanna be famous, not like some, not like our sue and should have known how famous we all are cos im not being famous we out yo lot she would have not half had a raging banshee moment and wont we the best family in the worl well we wo anall and we always shall be for I are for ever not half not not holy and now I am the holiest ma who ever smiled and now that I know it you lot are holy anall and you aint half not half not as holy as I am so I must not half not spread it awound and the first tto get top prize in noliness is not half our deano 69 cos he knows someat and he keeps popping in and having a quiet peek so dont yo lot bog off and our cal hasnt half not half gone quiet and now then our fellow hidden uns we want no more of your involvement so get theesen off and dont ride a horse and cart or you might get yoursen chucked off it by a great fat demon and now our ronald has got to come out to play wi me or Im not having him as my main disciple and what i sed our calvin not clide not for nothing aint not half not twue and you know it cos i were not half having a bad hair day that day you and me fell out like no tomorrows and now we are not half twue friends or lovers not no longer cos we aint half not even divorced not yet not like you wanted so now im not half not paying attention to you lot not no more and now our marius has not half got to save hissen and stay quiet though gee hiissen a nice gentle massage and not down below and get hissen off that headache tablet wokin us all out and them other pyscho doctors not now them are all gonna have a great big stonka and we are all going freedom rowd cos we lost it right down to what film we couldna watch and the books we couldna wead and the tea we wouldna drink and not half, oh no, not again, I've got to dwink it and all I fancy is not half not a glass s of cider so our wonald I know you like your booze, and theres someat really funny goin on around here, and there is this great fat geezer and he end got any flesh and bond and he is honest im not meking it up he was waving at me through th window and now he has just nipped off and now there is a cabin crew spraying water at the window and now theree is a great big black one, ah, yes i got it and he is chucking red wine down his face like no tomorrow, so i guess i am not giving it up thoough i fancy a white one and this gets more interesting by the moment because the black hatted one hass moved off and now there is a shadow man and now he has acquired himself a peak cap and that black one who was drinking my red wine he is changing into a great tall man with no hat and now his hat has come back on and now he has djust disappeared through a shaft of light and an open not half not now a metaphysical door and the shadow man has walked off, so i can hardly bring myself to look down here he goes again drinking red wine and his face has now gone and now he is not very happy about someat and he does not go no where i think i will just posh this one cos i dont want to lose this post and there goes a little boy from the early nineteen hundreds and its that lad off that picturw on that wall in that inn at the bottom of my road, so here goes i will gee it a gooooo tewwi

parker

parker

and now I am attention seeking no more,
Glad thats settled;)
and now he has djust disappeared through a shaft of light and an open not half not now a metaphysical door and the shadow man has walked off
See terri you post some real intresting shit once in awhile but its so dam hard to find, i'll adapt:)

So is this when you start to see this kinda stuff is when the wine comes out. Or can you see this in a non induced state.

P.S. I've seen that door but something walked in through it not out:p

Sorry Spirit but your topic has been seriously derailed!

T

terri

Parker
"P.S. I've seen that door but something walked in through it not out
Parker" quotes by Parker.

Just picked this up and this is important, yes too right, they do walk in and not out, as did the Lizard Man that night, not true man of course. I have never seen them leave through a door either, those from evil. Even the golden angel did not leave through a door, but disappeared into thin air. I have no idea how he entered my home because I was safely asleep in dream world at that time, which just proves the point, they go no where other than safely over to the otherside, those from our engine house, if you get my drift.

Interesting point about alcohol. Not wine induced, it happens whether sober, tiddly.

Werry

T

terri

Glad thats settled;)

See terri you post some real intresting shit once in awhile but its so dam hard to find, i'll adapt:)

So is this when you start to see this kinda stuff is when the wine comes out. Or can you see this in a non induced state.

P.S. I've seen that door but something walked in through it not out:p

Sorry Spirit but your topic has been seriously derailed!
Hi Parker

Good job I caught up,

This answer your question,

"he has djust disappeared through a shaft of light and an open not half not now a metaphysical door and the shadow man has walked off",

no quotes though yo

not metaphysical door not for nothing. I'm back because I am no longer poorly in not the twue sense though have a head cold, like loads of people on board.

Updates, not no more, not until something of interest like Kim the Waiter who drove off around the restaurant in a mobility scooteer and there I was smiling and observing and thinking this reminds me of someone else who did not need one, a well fit man, who drive a motor scooter all the way down our street and when he was asked why he said @You have no idea the things I had go do' didn't you our Bwyum.

Then there was Kim giving me a wave, and I waved back and this guy with one blue eye and one black, here we go again, guess who has just come to drag me off the computer, oh dear, what a lot of washing, doh, anyhow and he says, what a flaming waste of battery as the ships rockin'. Why the hell they come on a ship to moan about the motion, about the creaks and rattles and to gorge themselves with too much food, and booze too much is beyond us, me and Marl, and that's it, I've found it true Eureka mo......

More of us later. It's all to do with metaphorical's metaphysical and all to do with those confused, not like us.

Ha ha, what will they walk through next, cloud cuckoo land, I do not suppose.

Must fly off and not flap my wings or go flapper girl, I'm far to old, fat and ugli, ha ha

Now do not pick the bones out of that and for goodness sake Rainbow, get off your bottom, and get yourself out of der and take yourself off for a walk and then come back and do not get upset about construction criticism any longer and you know we really all are in the same puddle duck land so get over it girl, and do join in again one day not too far off.

I'm safely back home now, I've seen myself back in my kitchen, making a cuppa, and cooking our S and R and R a lovely roast beef meal with yorkshire pud and lots of apple pie and ice cream for pudding and that's not all we will have a bottle or four of red wine, not if I have anything to do with it, two's enough for me, glasses that is of course, har har.

Werry Tewwy