SH feels...

M

mellonheadgirl

Since all my posts get deleted or flagged as triggering, let me just say it right here. This post may be triggering to those who are inclined to self harm!!! So if you are not in a position to be able to read triggering material then turn back while you still can!

Ok. I'm sh-ing. It doesn't feel bad. I didn't go very deep, mostly because I need new tools (that's not specific admins, the word "tools" is excruciatingly broad).
I like to feel the sting. I feel it but it doesn't hurt. The intensity of the sting, it gives me what I need. The feeling of being half in and half out, the numbness I just can't stand. The stinging makes that all go away. I can feel it and I can look at it and I know exactly what it is.

Its dark and ugly on the inside, but when I let it out, its vibrant and beautiful.

I'm not ashamed of doing this. I don't feel that I've let myself down. I just feel the sting and I feel peaceful.

M

Marchhare

Founding Member
Just out of interest, do you care if your post triggers someone else to SH?
m

scaredANDbroken

scaredANDbroken

Hey melonhead how you doing. I guess it must be hard hwbing ur posted flagged ect I know how hard it can be to control what u write when u just wana let it all out for once.

How are u feeling now? What causes you to feel so numb?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Self Harm Forum 3