• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

sexuality question

W

wtfsir

hey everyone glad to join the forum. but lately i've been having some weird thoughts. i'm in my thrid year at college.

throughout high school, i had a real close group of friends, but never had a girl friend. i always wanted one, but never really pursued it enough, i seemed to be happy without one so i never saw the point. anwyay, i still loved to hook up with girls and everything, and i did, and that was like my favorite thing to do really. but now being in college i haven't had a girlfriend in all 3 years. i dont even really have a steady group of girls as friends which is a bummer. but its been so long since i've been with a girl, almost a year now, that i'm starting to get curoius thoughts about the same sex. i dont think i'm gay, but my mind just goes places sometimes and i have like attraction to everything now, i can look at a guy and say hes good looking or a girl and do the same. its like i'm attracted to both. although i really don't have a desire to get with a guy, its just more of a curiousity thing. but i can't understand why this is happening, it doesnt seem right to me and it kind of freaks me out. i'm convinced that not being with a woman for quite some time is having something to do with it too

A

Apotheosis

It is over 10 years since I was in a relationship. I have had a number of partners before then - I am straight. A year isn't long, but it can be when you are younger. I wouldn't worry about stuff; a lot of people experiment, there is nothing wrong with being attracted to both men & women. I don't want to sleep with men; but generally I spend more time in male company, I prefer it on the whole.

J

jamesdean

I think Apotheosis is right it proberly isnt anything more than thoughts.