Sexual abuse

R

R2Y5A0N2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I rarely talk about this but I feel comfortable speaking about it with strangers online rather than people I know such as family or friends.

When I was 13 and in Year 9 at secondary school, I was sexually abused by two older students who I used to hang around with in the library after school hours.

They made me touch them and threatened me and said that it was our secret. I knew it felt wrong, but I was still experimenting with my own sexuality and hadn't done anything with a guy prior to that so they tried to convince me that it was all natural and part of the process of exploring my sexuality. They told me that they knew I wanted to do and that I liked it, but I didn't. They goaded and teased me and made me feel like I had no choice but to do what they wanted. I only did what they told me to do because they made me feel scared and there was two of them and only one of me.

Anyway, this happened a few times. They would follow me to the toilets and manhandle me into a cubicle where they would then start start touching me and making me touch them.

In the end I confronted one of them about it on the way home from school. We was walking through the local park and he said that his dad is a police officer so no one would believe me if I said anything and he again threatened my family. He then tried to apologise and said the other boy made him do it to me and he was scared of the other lad. He said that if I ever said anything to anyone that the other boy would kill me and bury me in the ditch down a side alley in the park - that terrified me.

Luckily I stopped going to the library after-school and tried to distance myself from the two older pupils, but the whole thing made me feel sick to my stomach and I think that is when my mental health began to surface such as depression and anxiety.

R

R2Y5A0N2

ACCOUNT CLOSED
They even intimidated me by threatening to hurt my younger sister who attended the same school, they said they would do the same to her and worse.