• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Sex obsessed

A

Arielxo

The other day I totally acted out, found the most amazing looking & extremely dirty guy ive ever known (and trust me I'm talking mind blowingly dirty) not a little bit of hair pulling and choking. Like to the end of the Earth extreme. He's also extremely good looking, but I totally messed things up. I just can't get the dirtiness out my mind. I'm obsessed. I don't exactly want him, but I need to have sex with him. I don't know what to do it's driving me insane. Everyone else bores me. After acting out with him he now wants nothing to do with me. But I want it so bad. :(

A

Arielxo

Like I seriously can't cope with it. This isn't normal. I can't function.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Have you talked to any professional about this?
It doesn't sound like this is fulfilling you and in fact seems slightly out of your control, in which case, you need some help with this.

Just as an aside, are you on any medication? That totally kills any sex drive I have.

A

Arielxo

I don't want it to kill my sex drive. It's not out of control, it's just hard to find a guy like that. :(

A

Arielxo

Okay maybe it is out of control :/ reading it back.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Okay maybe it is out of control :/ reading it back.
Hey sorry - I didn't mean to be judgmental and my comment really wasn't meant that way.
I just read that you can't cope or function and made an assumption.

A

Arielxo

It's hard to explain, he gives me butterflies, both emotionally and sexually but the sexual fantasies that we've discussed I just can't get them out of my mind. So taboo, it's making it hard to think about anything else but him sexually because i know a lot of people wouldn't be so compliant in those areas.