Several months whit depression.

Y

YouAreTheEnd

I’m friendless, I’m unemployed, I have no money, I lack so hard of social skills, I have low vocabulary, No college, I suffer from social fobia, my fear from people take away the best opportunities of my life, my brain is rotten, and I have 0 hopes for my situation to get better, there’s only more misery and pain in the future for me. Have 0 control over my life. The depression never go away. Soooooo, is so frustrating I can’t comit suicide.

I feel bad everyday, is like a bad mood, it never goes away, I thought I could fix this by self but I simply cannot. I just want to die. My life is a disaster and I’m always carrying my depressed mood, doesn’t matter if I consciously try to have happy thoughts, the pain of the mind never goes away. I become a heavy drinker and kinda helps but still the depression never goes away. I really want to leave the world right now, I do not have other solution. I’m a disaster, how do I star taking control over my life and cure my deplorable mental state? It just seems easy to die, should I? Thanks for read me, have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:
calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. Have you been to a doctor to ask about help for yourself here? It sounds as though you need outside help here. I know that feeling of depression, its so awful and nothing seems to make it better. I am diagnosed with bipolar so fully understand how these feelings can dominate your life and crush you.

I don't believe that pills are the answer for everything but I do feel they have their place. That and some therapy if you can afford it. If you are in Britain you can ask the doctor for some counselling to try to get to the reason you are feeling this way. Depression gives us tunnel vision so we don't think anything can help but it can. Have you looked on our website for articles on depression?

What to do when you are depressed | Mental Health Forum

M

maxibon

I believe I can understand you, at least to a point. I advise you to try professional help. Find someone with whom you are comfortable and at least let it out with him. I wish you all the best.