setting myself off

mischief

mischief

Admin
@midnightphoenix I really feel your pain and grief about the loss of your friend. I really feel for you experiencing such a situation. It must such a hard one to process. It certainly would be for me.

I must add my voice to the members here that are saying that it's not your fault. As a friend you clearly did your best. It sounds as if you were often there for her. No individual can be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on an ongoing basis even as a live-in partner. It isn't your fault at all that she died.

Have you been able to speak to anyone in person about what happened and how you feel about it? It would be great if you could.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

@midnightphoenix I really feel your pain and grief about the loss of your friend. I really feel for you experiencing such a situation. It must such a hard one to process. It certainly would be for me.

I must add my voice to the members here that are saying that it's not your fault. As a friend you clearly did your best. It sounds as if you were often there for her. No individual can be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on an ongoing basis even as a live-in partner. It isn't your fault at all that she died.

Have you been able to speak to anyone in person about what happened and how you feel about it? It would be great if you could.
no cause of the nature of the forum we was both on (it was meant to be suicide prevention but to be honest it was a shithole, powertripping mods same as on psych central and they would threaten and abuse members for the sheer hell of it, the less said about that forum the better

i just want to forget that forum completely

i don't have contact with anyone from there now

never going back there

suicide "prevention" forum where they honoured everyone who took their life and if any of us started to feel a bit better they visciously bullied us and threatened us for no reason

like one time i asked for support on there and the mod was like "shut up or i will ban you" word for word

psych central was not much better than that

threw me in moderation/forum jail for one episode of mental illness

and before that 3 day banned me for not being able to spell one of their moderator's name

blamesydney

blamesydney

My best friend killed himself one night, after I had gone to bed and not answered his call.
It's been almost two years and it took me a very long time to stop the guilt. Sometimes it still surfaces. Fact of the matter is that they were going to do it whether you could put it off an hour or not. It isn't our fault. It's nobodies fault. It's a product of brain chemistry gone wrong. They're the only one's that can get the proper help to fix it and sometimes they just can't.

(hugs) I hope sharing my experience helped. Much love.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

My best friend killed himself one night, after I had gone to bed and not answered his call.
It's been almost two years and it took me a very long time to stop the guilt. Sometimes it still surfaces. Fact of the matter is that they were going to do it whether you could put it off an hour or not. It isn't our fault. It's nobodies fault. It's a product of brain chemistry gone wrong. They're the only one's that can get the proper help to fix it and sometimes they just can't.

(hugs) I hope sharing my experience helped. Much love.
I'm sorry about your friend :hug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

How long ago was it when your friend died

the year that I had loads of traumatic stuff going on anyways so i don't remember the dates stuff happened

probably a mercy that i don't remember dates from that year

K

Kitty kat

My friend died unexpectedly in October 2018, it was a shock . I not know how he died. Here in the UK he having an inquest next week to know how he died 😂☹️

K

Kitty kat

Quite a few others asked how he was and I messaged him twice no response.
Yep let's hope he is ok.