• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Seroxat 20mg...Has Anyone managed to move onto Citalopram or Prozac....Is it better?

D

daydreamer40

Seroxat 20mg...Has Anyone managed to move onto Citalopram or Prozac....Is it better?

:pHello!
I have been on Seroxat 20mg for 15 years. My friend is on Citalopram and he thinks it's great. Everyone I know seems to have moved on from Seroxat, and I've noticed my Seroxat doesn't always seem to work as well as it used to for me - butterflies in my stomach are there at times. Who has moved onto Citalopram or Prozac from Seroxat? How did you manage to do this? Improvements??
Thankyou x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

I think the important thing to ask is whether you feel that a dose increase of Seroxat might be a better option instead, instead of swapping meds?

You have to remember that different meds react differently with different people so it may be great for your friend but not everyone has the same reactions to things.

I hope though you get the answer to your questions :)

Marliee x