• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Seriously worried right now

S

Shredz

I’m really sorry you are dealing with schizophrenia. My brothers wife’s mother suffered with that and so did a friend I once knew.

It’s a tough illness indeed. There are a great many musicians who deal with mental disorder. It’s not all bad. Not to belittle any of it.

I’ve got quite a few mental disorders and it’s certainly very challenging at times. Sometimes we hit rough spots. Hopefully you can find meds that will help you feel better than you currently are.
Aaron carter is the only current musician with it. He also had been deteorating and received a lot of hate for it so it was nice to relate on that level.

K

Keesha

Aaron carter is the only current musician with it. He also had been deteorating and received a lot of hate for it so it was nice to relate on that level.
Sadly anyone can be unfairly criticized. Luckily there are more upbeat positive appreciative people in the world than not. If I’m going to invest in people, I try and focus on those who have a positive attitude.

S

Shredz

Today I thought it was gonna be okay but then I started seeing some stuff about omicron and got really worried and down. The amount of deception is just unreal. It's a virus... man made... in a lab... that is now mutating beyond belief...

My psychiatrist asked me to go into detail if I could and this is what I said.
It's hard to explain myself anymore.
I've been off citalopram and zyprexa for 2 weeks.
I've been off rexulti and sertraline for going on 4 days.
I don't want and can't handle any more medication.
I also don't think I am going to survive a withdrawal after this long of use.
I feel as if i'm trying to make peace with a slow and painful death now.
Do you have any advice?

Sorry if this sounds dramatic.

C

celticlass

Yes. I have advice. What seems unbearable at one point on our timeline becomes events/ circumstances we live through. Moving through and surviving whatever can result in inner strength which grows. But enough of that. If you want to live med free you need a plan of support and action. Thinking you might not be well enough for that. Look at your life and try to figure out what gives you the best state of wellness happiness peace purpose etc That will be the basic structure of how you will live.

S

Shredz

Yes. I have advice. What seems unbearable at one point on our timeline becomes events/ circumstances we live through. Moving through and surviving whatever can result in inner strength which grows. But enough of that. If you want to live med free you need a plan of support and action. Thinking you might not be well enough for that. Look at your life and try to figure out what gives you the best state of wellness happiness peace purpose etc That will be the basic structure of how you will live.
Fully agree. I've been trying to find support groups. I was feeling like I relate to benzo users, come to find Zyprexa is a subclass benzo. I might try benzo buddies.