• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

seriously wanting to die

Manicotti

Manicotti

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I would offer to help but I'm feeling that same way. ☹

Tawny

Tawny

Staff member
Forum Guide
@Fairy Lucretia It has been a very stressful day. Try and rest now and recover from it, have a little something to eat like toast with butter and a cup of tea, and get washed and ready for bed.

1. He is ok
2. He didn't drive off so he is not reckless :)
3. His (Auntie?) loves me

Tawny

Tawny

Staff member
Forum Guide
If you're feeling like you want to die, it's important to tell someone.
Help and support is available right now if you need it. You do not have to struggle with difficult feelings alone.
Phone a helpline
These free helplines are there to help when you're feeling down or desperate.
You can also call these helplines for advice if you’re worried about someone else.
In the UK and Ireland, call the Samaritans on 116123.
In the US, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline on 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, call the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, call Lifeline on 131114.
In New Zealand, call Need to Talk on 1737 or 080017371737.
For other countries please visit this list of crisis helplines.
Useful information
The Forum's page on getting help may also be useful to you. Here is a link to it Mental Health Forum - Getting Help
Here is a link to an article on Suicidal Crisis written by one of the Admin team which you may find helpful Suicidal Crisis
Emergency help
If you are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111 or call the international emergency number of 112).
Please do seek help as soon as possible.

L

laural98

Sending love and hug your way lu, you can do this x

C

CabbageMama

Loads of ❤️ from here, Fairy. I have been thinking of you a lot today. I guess the positive vibes have not made their way over to you properly all the way over from the East of England, so I will try even harder. 💥

I will not go in to details, but I have had a really tough time recently too. But I have managed to get through the last few days and and am damn well going to get through the next few - you are going to as well. My determined streak is coming out and it is strong enough for both of us. 💪🙂

Passionflower

Passionflower

I am sorry things are so hard for you at the moment. Please don't take too much shit as I believe you have every right to be upset with the way you are being treated. Please try not to overdose as that will only hurt yourself and you don't deserve that.
The amount that Hermit is drinking is very excessive in my opinion. The three bottles of wine a week is quite a lot on it's own without the rest.I used to have a partner who drunk excessively so I know what it's like. There is no answer until they admit they have a problem and are willing to give up or seriously cut down. Be strong and put yourself first Lu.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

the person who i thought loved me and wanted to spend their life with me
now acts completely indifferent to my pain and feelings
its like i don't even exist

im so hurt and upset

im not going to be posting here anymore
im too unwell
i feel at this point my life is over now
i want it to be
he does not care
so neither do i
i love you all and hope you will be safe

i respectfully ask people to please not email me
Lu x

C

CabbageMama

the person who i thought loved me and wanted to spend their life with me
now acts completely indifferent to my pain and feelings
its like i don't even exist

im so hurt and upset

im not going to be posting here anymore
im too unwell
i feel at this point my life is over now
i want it to be
he does not care
so neither do i
i love you all and hope you will be safe

i respectfully ask people to please not email me
Lu x
Your life is not over, Fairy. The Life you thought you had, the one you were desperately holding out for is looking more and more unlikely, but your lovely life is not over. There is a chance that with some firm boundaries and probably a temporary break, things could resume in a happier and healthier way for both of you with your Partner. It sounds like your Families want that for you both, no-one is liking the situation as it is. Him not caring in the way you need him to does not mean you should not care about yoursel. You are special and much loved. If the relationship is not to be, you have your wonderful Aunt to share your time with, she would love having you all to herself again, I am sure. And Star will keep you on your toes and feeling loved, needed and active. You are always great support to lots of people on here and it is time to let some of that love find its way back to you. X