• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

SERIOUSLY stressed out

bubbling under

bubbling under

and it's scaring me, i dont; feel in control one bit and my mind is running wway too fast. Someone help me slow down :cry:

bubbling under

bubbling under

:cry: i neeed to ddo something cold shower maybe don't worry it don't matter i'll try and sort something

S

*Sapphire*

I'm sorry to hear that hun, I know that feeling.
Is there anything you do that relaxes you? Like maybe taking a bath with a favourite scent. Something that will distract you? Sometimes simple practical things to take you out of that mind space can work. I know it won't make it all go away but maybe for tonight you need to focus on getting a good nights sleep. You must be so exhausted. :hug:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
How are you feeling today bubbling under? I hope you managed to distract yourself and get through the night okay look after yourself :hug:

Messy x

bubbling under

bubbling under

stressed, knackered and very low

i got sent home early after bursting in to tears over a tin opener :( that is how tired i am, so i'm in my bed and i really need to try and just get a couple of hours now if i can