Serious Letter.

M

Mooch

Thinking of writing a serious letter about my struggle with Blpd.

I want Drs to understand when they get new 'patient's'

This is going to be hard to type.

Emotionally/pyhsically abused as a kid by kids
Left Feeling scared and unworthy of anything
Drinking Alcahol at 12
Shutting Down
Killing Someone in an RTA not my fault
6 life Attempts
Gender Change
Alcohol Abuse

I don't want this life anymore but I want Drs and Schools to spot the signs.

It's not a fair world at all. I can't watch normal TV because I get upset that people have normal lives.

I think we'll yer but I've got a dog that needs me.

Last edited:
M

Mooch

Thanks for what.

Guess no-one gives a shit it just reassured what I ready knew.

Its ok ivory tower people.

Guess hiding my post makes you feel worth anything. Yep well done well done.

I really needed to talk sensibly.

Staff really are you here to help or help yourself.?????

My shit is real I guess yours is too but don't don't don't fuk about with people online, you can play mod but not God , your actions can/will and could cost life.

Loose the power trip and remember.

This forum is Defunked.

I don't want sympathy nothing like that.

I get more from my dog.

Do you really think you behave accordingly.

J

JustyTheCat

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. As someone in my 30s, who is trans and borderline (along with having crippling depression most days) I know how hard these things are. I know when I started the journey to recovery, I was in a place not too different from you. I can't say I've come vary far since then, BUT I can say I've made some progress... even if it's not a ton. Things do get better, and I'm still early on in my recovery. I think you need to find better mental health professionals -- most of them really don't seem to understand what borderline is all about AND how to treat it. Hang tough -- things will get better.

Parayana

Parayana

Nothing to add to the thread, just wanted to say welcome to the forum JustytheCat. :)

M

Mooch

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. As someone in my 30s, who is trans and borderline (along with having crippling depression most days) I know how hard these things are. I know when I started the journey to recovery, I was in a place not too different from you. I can't say I've come vary far since then, BUT I can say I've made some progress... even if it's not a ton. Things do get better, and I'm still early on in my recovery. I think you need to find better mental health professionals -- most of them really don't seem to understand what borderline is all about AND how to treat it. Hang tough -- things will get better.

Thanks for replying I guess I was just venting out I feel like an alien in a world of so called normal people, can't watch rely tv because they look like normals, just that feeling of thinking no one's like me but your reply thankyouxx, guess maybe most don't understand but they certainly judge, society us a bit more relaxed in some towns. What a load of shit.

People are people, we are people on equal levels.

Seems strange on a mental health forum that people like me and many others with Bipolar/Schizophrenia/Blpd ext, Struggling with and under CHMT struggles get IGNORED because I mentioned the 'T' word.

???

Last edited: