• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sensation of hearing voices?

C

conspiracytheory

I'm 17 and this has being happening since I was around 6. I've not talked to anyone about it and I can't see it anywhere on the wonderful world of the internet.

I have a constant sensation of hearing a voice shouting at me, It's silent so their is no actual voice but the feeling is that my brain is shouting at me, it gets louder as I try to think more and begins to hurt. I have no idea what it is, so if anyone has any idea what it is please reply :)

keepsafe

keepsafe

Maybe it is a fear sensation - is it like you are waiting for something/someone to come and get you?

I don;t know what it is but sometimes I have the fear sensation that something is about to happen that affects how my head feels.

KS

C

conspiracytheory

Maybe it is a fear sensation - is it like you are waiting for something/someone to come and get you?

I don;t know what it is but sometimes I have the fear sensation that something is about to happen that affects how my head feels.

KS
Thank you, I think it could be something like this, possibly not fear it's more of a background noise of anger or something because when I get angry myself it gets louder and I start to make out words where as normally it's just a dull feeling.