• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Sending out an SOS

K

kaewhy

Hi there
I’m new on this page and I thought it would hopefully (fingers crossed) help me with these reoccurring issues. I am both borderline PD and bipolar diagnosed. Therefore meaning I have both an issue with my personality AND my mood. Regardless..
My largest issue I’m focusing on right now or I should say causing the most issues with my life is my relationship. I’ve been with this man for almost four years and I don’t know how he puts up with me.. my brain begins to focus on specific people and then becomes warped thinking that he is cheating on me, talking to them behind my back, believing they are 10x prettier then me and he wishes he could get rid of me so he can be with them.. it’s exhausting. I have no reason at all to not trust him but i don’t trust him.. does anyone else get that way? I feel crazy!! I automatically believe they are absolutely EVERYTHING he wants that isn’t me.. smarter then me, etc etc. I’m tired of feeling this way please send me some help and/or support !

G

Girl interupted

Are you currently in therapy? If not, you should go, the therapist will help you unravel these thoughts and give you some peace.

Theres a tool called “check the facts” as part of dialectical behaviour therapy. Google it to see if you can use it to help you.

Alarna

Alarna

Hi there
I’m new on this page and I thought it would hopefully (fingers crossed) help me with these reoccurring issues. I am both borderline PD and bipolar diagnosed. Therefore meaning I have both an issue with my personality AND my mood. Regardless..
My largest issue I’m focusing on right now or I should say causing the most issues with my life is my relationship. I’ve been with this man for almost four years and I don’t know how he puts up with me.. my brain begins to focus on specific people and then becomes warped thinking that he is cheating on me, talking to them behind my back, believing they are 10x prettier then me and he wishes he could get rid of me so he can be with them.. it’s exhausting. I have no reason at all to not trust him but i don’t trust him.. does anyone else get that way? I feel crazy!! I automatically believe they are absolutely EVERYTHING he wants that isn’t me.. smarter then me, etc etc. I’m tired of feeling this way please send me some help and/or support !
You are not on ur own I guess is I get feeling like this too if been with my boyfriend 8 years how he is still here I don't now physically and emotionally abusive to him but i try so hard not to be this way I don't no my triggers