• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

selfharm

J

jema88

i know i shouldnt but all i can think about is cutting myself i think it will make me feel better.. i feeel like i can quite handle life at the minute.. feel like i just hit hurdle after hurdle all the time.. i just want every thing to stop for a while.. i cant quite cope with everything at the minute!! :cry: nothings ever just alright for me.. im getting kicked out my house because my neighbour told my land lord about my brother smoking weed in the garden beacuse she can smell it!! so hes said he wont tolarate drugs!! and ive got to move my 5th july!!! ive just had an operation because i had an abortion in feb and i was still bleeding.. there was some of the pregnancy still left in the womb.. so i had to be put to sleep to have it removed.. really do feel like i should just fall off the world.... ive been seeing a lad he && my son are the people that actaulyy stop me from killing myself right now anyway.. the reason i was posting is to see if anyone could give me any advise on what to do when all i cant think about is selfharming!!

W

warriorprincess

does writing help you release some feeling at all? I don't know it's just i used to self harm more for a poetic reason if that makes sense and i found if i picked up my pen i could let that flow of words be my release. I think it may even make me famous someday but that just may be deluded old me thinking i'm so dam special. Also it helps now I have a daughter and though I never wanna hide who i was from her i don't want her to have reminders of it through her life. It can be something I tell her I did before she came along but she gave me the strength to break free from that pain, and she can always come to me, I hope I'll at least be better than my own mother in that sense. I don't know it's kinda hard cuz lots going on at the mo and i've been thinking so much about self harm and suicide in one way or another, but like you say it's my daughter that keeps me going i couldn't do that to her, I do believe one day I'll be better and that is the person i strive to be for her, and for my on off partner, and ultimately for me.

I know how much I hate what I've done to my body some days and wish I could have my old skin back in places that would be a little thing of many I would change about myself but it's all these little things that make a big difference. Please think about that. I hope you have a better tomorrow, keep posting on here if it helps and keep on keeping on. xxx

J

jema88

does writing help you release some feeling at all? I don't know it's just i used to self harm more for a poetic reason if that makes sense and i found if i picked up my pen i could let that flow of words be my release. I think it may even make me famous someday but that just may be deluded old me thinking i'm so dam special. Also it helps now I have a daughter and though I never wanna hide who i was from her i don't want her to have reminders of it through her life. It can be something I tell her I did before she came along but she gave me the strength to break free from that pain, and she can always come to me, I hope I'll at least be better than my own mother in that sense. I don't know it's kinda hard cuz lots going on at the mo and i've been thinking so much about self harm and suicide in one way or another, but like you say it's my daughter that keeps me going i couldn't do that to her, I do believe one day I'll be better and that is the person i strive to be for her, and for my on off partner, and ultimately for me.

I know how much I hate what I've done to my body some days and wish I could have my old skin back in places that would be a little thing of many I would change about myself but it's all these little things that make a big difference. Please think about that. I hope you have a better tomorrow, keep posting on here if it helps and keep on keeping on. xxx
bless you thank you i hope i can stay strong!!..xx

W

warriorprincess

It really is better to stay strong but I know how bad it can feel. really glad though if this means that you've not acted so far, let me know if you need to chat i'm checking every day a few times at the mo anyway so it wouldn't be long before I'd see it. keep strong xxx round the corner is heaps better you know it.