Self-help worksheets

Girl Interrupted

Girl Interrupted

I have found some useful links to worksheets for those utilising such self help methods.

The following link has all manner of worksheets, one would be spolit for choice.........
It has a panic diary, emotion regulation sheets, DBT worksheets, problem solving worksheets, the perfection scale worksheet, bipolar mood management sheet, voices and paranoia worksheets, OCD worksheets, GAD & Social Anxiety worksheets, food diaries, anxiety worksheets, depression worksheets, anger management sheets, anorexia worksheets, critical voice thought sheets, crisis management plan template, and even a smart phone app for those wishing to keep their work on their phone, something for everyone -

http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/freedownloads2.htm

The following link is for DBT Handouts for those interested in the subject-

http://practicegroundprojects.wetpaint.com/page/DBT+Handouts,+Protocols+&+Client+Learning+Activities

Mayfair

Mayfair

The first download I like the look of GI. I already do one of those and have done for years. Not sure of the effects really, I'm just a hoarder for records and info :LOL:

It's something I've wanted to get on here. A personal section for recording things. I haven't seen the software to do it though.

Not seen you around for a while GI, hope you are ok, and well :)

M:)

Girl Interrupted

Girl Interrupted

Hi Mayfair,

Likewise not seen you for a while, hope you are doing fine? :cool: How was your Christmas & New Year? :confused:

I have been busy with the chaos of chrismas & family, usual stressful stuff, oh and continuously banging my head against the proverbial brickwall with the CMHS regarding clinical dispute yet again :(

That worksheets link looked quite good to me so thought I would post it. Is there anywhere we could store the sheets as accessible PDF's on the forum. I have attached PDF's as documents re CPA etc for others on here before, but if we had an area for those and thinsg like a template for Advanced Directives etc it would help all members to know where to find them. Perhaps we could add a link for the smart phone as per the website too? What do you think?

Mayfair

Mayfair

Hi Mayfair,

Likewise not seen you for a while, hope you are doing fine? :cool: How was your Christmas & New Year? :confused:

I have been busy with the chaos of chrismas & family, usual stressful stuff, oh and continuously banging my head against the proverbial brickwall with the CMHS regarding clinical dispute yet again :(

That worksheets link looked quite good to me so thought I would post it. Is there anywhere we could store the sheets as accessible PDF's on the forum. I have attached PDF's as documents re CPA etc for others on here before, but if we had an area for those and thinsg like a template for Advanced Directives etc it would help all members to know where to find them. Perhaps we could add a link for the smart phone as per the website too? What do you think?
I'm ok thanks Ms. I worked all of C&NY which suits me :)

Yep, I like these ideas. I would love to integrate this into our journal section as optional private/member viewable. I've looked at our software and I can't see a way of doing it. It's unusual! When I can I pop into vbull software site, as I'm sure something could be made/ or developed from current software. :)

Girl Interrupted

Girl Interrupted

At least working reduces the stress factor of the festive season or should do. A good distraction to make time pass quicker.

Please do keep me updated re the software issue. It'd be a great addition to the forum, especially as MH services are cutting access to therapies & support.

Thank you :)

mischief

mischief

Admin
I'm ok thanks Ms. I worked all of C&NY which suits me :)

Yep, I like these ideas. I would love to integrate this into our journal section as optional private/member viewable. I've looked at our software and I can't see a way of doing it. It's unusual! When I can I pop into vbull software site, as I'm sure something could be made/ or developed from current software. :)
LOL I have been investigating this last week of doing just this! It is something which I will set up over the next few days!

Girl Interrupted

Girl Interrupted

Thanks Mischief, that will be great to have. Will they be available as a download for those not wishing to have them stored on the forum? Would they also be private records just for the member to utilise?

I am uncertain if members would want to share such personal details, albeit we share a great deal in posting but we do have the ability to limit what we disclose. The worksheets may require more indepth details for completion & confidentiality is a serious consideration, not something we want to jeopardise on here.

Just thinking aloud.....

razza

razza

I am not sure about the ins and outs of how websites work... But I was thinking, even if they were available in the journal area, is there some way to have a quick "toolkit" links section along the top bar of the website (maybe next to "forums" and "what's new" there could be a "resources" section?) with a link to pages where you can download more of the worksheets to print and use?

I love the the getselfhelp.co.uk website, they have even been used by therapists when I was in hospital here in Australia. I like being able to print them out and carry copies in my diary in my handbag, or to physically fill them out by hand or to just stick up some of the diagrams on my wall as a reminder....

So having the option to access them quickly from anywhere in the forum would be really helpful I think.

There are many stickies with useful information and links but to find them you need to go through each individual forum and subforum and as some of them overlap or people have dual diagnosis it can be a bit of a maze....

Perhaps a link at the top of the bar could also lead to a page with links to some of the more popular links from the different forums and subforums. Maybe also to information sheets (or the well written information stickies made by other members) on different conditions...

Kind of like the "links" pages you see on most websites, but having a resources section along the top bar means this helpful information is quickly accessed from anywhere on the forums....