• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

self hate

letmein

letmein

off the scale :( ready to quit

C

chess_player

It's really important to do your best to love yourself! It can be hard because we are all flawed, imperfect beings and it's often easier to pick out our flaws than the good things about us. Try saying something nice to yourself like: "I am wonderful because..."
Wishing you all the best,
CP

letmein

letmein

hi guys

had a shocking few hours someone on a dating site passed comments about my looks now I know i'm nowt to look at and a big guy but just move on if i'm not your cup of tea

mood is off the scale would SH if it was my thing but i just got to tough these shit feelings out

scum bag ugly fat useless worthless human thats me

D

Deleted member 92692

hi guys

had a shocking few hours someone on a dating site passed comments about my looks now I know i'm nowt to look at and a big guy but just move on if i'm not your cup of tea

mood is off the scale would SH if it was my thing but i just got to tough these shit feelings out

scum bag ugly fat useless worthless human thats me
Try not let dating apps get you down fella. To much about looks and not about substance 👍

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hey you x i emailed? x sorry you are struggling but you know where i am
i miss out daily check ins x maybe we should start them up again x and you know me and my looks and self hatred-that's why i won't meet you in case you drop me!
lots of love your friend LU X

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi letmein I hope you're doing ok. People can be so shallow and cruel sometimes, espescially in the dating world, that's why I quit using dating sites. Don't let thes epople get you down they don'yt know the real you and if all they think about is looks they're shallow and not worth talking to or acknowledging. Take care and remember you matter and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

M

letmein

letmein

hi guys

yes I'll check in more Lu xx

bit better day xx

letmein

letmein

so low feel ill not slept want to puke want to hurt myself

very scared i won't act I don't but i have thse urges

so messed up :(

this feels wrong

Sash1

Sash1

Please try not to let someone's else's nasty, hurtful, unreasonable words affect you..
Yeah, some people just need to swipe right(or left, whichever it is, I don't do dating sites nowadays)and keep them vanity fuelled remarks to themselves.
I honestly don't know what makes those types of people think they're so perfect, but, if they are trashy enough to put people down like that, then they are going to grow old very, very lonely..

I'm sorry for my rant, but I despise people who do that, you really are the better person, you probably have more good qualities that those people would need a degree to attain, and fail..

Bipolarbear808

Bipolarbear808

so low feel ill not slept want to puke want to hurt myself

very scared i won't act I don't but i have thse urges

so messed up :(

this feels wrong
Sorry you're hurting so much, you can get through this! Hope you feel better soon!

letmein

letmein

bought a bottle to get drunk