Self harmingi can't

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I can't stop harming myself. Im depressed, I haven't been sleeping very well. Really bad dreams that jolt me awake at night. What if I just vanished, got away from these problems? I don't want to but it feels like my only option. I need help, I see my therapist on Thursday, hopefully I can stay sane until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dewey

Hey whiteflags330.

Right now you're probably feeling overwhelmed by a lot of strong emotions that are clouding your judgement. I'm here if you need to talk anything out.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi @whiteflags330

I hope you are feeling better and I am sorry you are going through this again.

Don’t give up hope and please stay positive.
You remember last time you were feeling bad then you, @Cpt_Stunning and I had a long conversation that made you feel better or at least it was a good distraction. You know you can always talk to us if you feel comfortable. We are all here to support each other. You are such a nice person and I hate to see you feeling like that.

Good luck with your appointment.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Please go and visit your dr, can you try some relaxation before you go to bed.
I hope you feel better soon.
Here to listen anytime.
Take care

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I'm doing better today but it's only the afternoon, who knows what I'll be like tonight. I'm trying to stay positive, think about exciting events coming up (I get to see my boyfriend March 2nd) I'm spending most of my time paying attention to my cat's cause they really help. Thank you to all of you for being there for me ❤️

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

Update: I see my case worker tomorrow and I have a psych eval Tuesday. I'm still self harming but I changed it to putting my hand in between my phone and squeezing it. I'm going to get advice to see what I should do, kind of want to look into going to the hospital but don't want to be held.