Self harming again

C

cloudwatcher

Does it ever feel like your brain is just fucking with you? Most days I feel completely worthless. I think about killing myself, and self harming, and self harm instead of doing anything worse. And then all of the sudden there are these days where I feel good. I don't want to hurt myself, I'm full of energy, I feel competent, and like I have value, and all the other good things. But I know it won't last, and when it goes away its harder than ever.

I'm in when of those bad times right now.

frisas45

frisas45

I don't wanna judge, but from my experience, I think you have bipolar disorder. I have one, so I understand. I get that shit. When I'm down, I feel like I want to kill myself, and feel nothing of it when I feel good. Thankfully, I take Lithium, and this gets reduced. I think you should go to a doctor and tell him/her what's wrong.

C

cloudwatcher

I know it sounds dumb but right now it feels hard to get help. I just moved to a new state, and was trying to start therapy beforehand, but now it feels like starting over. I don't know what to do, and I hope I can get better, but it doesn't feel likely.

frisas45

frisas45

I know it sounds dumb but right now it feels hard to get help. I just moved to a new state, and was trying to start therapy beforehand, but now it feels like starting over. I don't know what to do, and I hope I can get better, but it doesn't feel likely.
I think there are therapists in North Carolina who can suggest you some best doctors. If you have insurance, you can ask your company about the best doctors. They might help.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
sending love x you deserve to feel good about yourself
please lean on the forum for support
love Lu xxx

C

cloudwatcher

I don't feel like I deserve to feel good about myself. Having trouble finding good things about myself, and feel unreasonable stressed and anxious about everything.