Self harming again

N

Neilg

I’ve been self harming again in the last few days I can’t seem to help myself once I get the need I just can’t stop and I know it seems weird but looking at the outcome feels so good why won’t it stop !!!

K

khuang

I use a forum dedicated to helping people who self harm. I’ve been using it for about ten years now. I think you could benefit from it. I’ll send you a link if you’d like.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi welcome x
self harm can be a very complex issue and it varies why people feel the need to do it x
just please try not to be too hard on yourself for relapsing x are you getting any professional support for this? such as counselling
I hope you like the forum you are very welcome here love Lu xx

Shingle

Shingle

Hang in there love, you will stop needing to one day. Throw away what you use so that you cannot get to it. Go do that now.

N

Neilg

hi welcome x
self harm can be a very complex issue and it varies why people feel the need to do it x
just please try not to be too hard on yourself for relapsing x are you getting any professional support for this? such as counselling
I hope you like the forum you are very welcome here love Lu xx
I’m not getting any help as yet I guess I’m too scared to tell anyone I feel so stupid

N

Neilg

I use a forum dedicated to helping people who self harm. I’ve been using it for about ten years now. I think you could benefit from it. I’ll send you a link if you’d like.
That would be great thx

Shingle

Shingle

Throwing it away takes strength but it is the best way to stop right now. It gives you a temporary break until you might buy something else. Living without certain objects that you might need for other reasons, is possible.

I think it is about finding something to replace that with when you feel bad. I personally find sleep is the way out and will take something to make me drowsy or sleep. As long as you can take just 1.

Shingle

Shingle

I seem to exchange one thing for another. I drifted into drinking and listening to loud music. It is the most healthy so far.

N

Neilg

Throwing it away takes strength but it is the best way to stop right now. It gives you a temporary break until you might buy something else. Living without certain objects that you might need for other reasons, is possible.

I think it is about finding something to replace that with when you feel bad. I personally find sleep is the way out and will take something to make me drowsy or sleep. As long as you can take just 1.
I see what you are saying and thank you I will try it

N

Neilg

I seem to exchange one thing for another. I drifted into drinking and listening to loud music. It is the most healthy so far.
If it stops the cravings it’s got to be better sometimes it’s just all I can think about until I’m calm again afterwards