• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Self harmed

J

Jlttomo

I'm definitely ringing on Monday. I did a big step yesterday, I told my whole family everything.

B

bpd2020

Oh my gosh! You really are so brave! I am so proud of you. Well done. How did it go?

J

Jlttomo

Thank you. I almost took an overdose. But I tried everything first. And telling family worked this time. They are all being supportive, I said I don't want anything to change like how they see me or treat me, but to check in now and again cuz I'm struggling and have been my whole life

B

bpd2020

You really are so brave. I am so happy you reached out and your family are going to support you.

J

Jlttomo

I hope so.. have to do something otherwise it's game over next time....

B

bpd2020

It is so positive you can realise you need to take action and then you took action. That takes strength.

J

Jlttomo

I literally had to otherwise I'd have been dead today, I'm going to ring the crisis team on Monday also, or go into the hospital

B

bpd2020

You do not have to wait to call the crisis team. If you need them you can call them as soon as you feel unwell.

J

Jlttomo

Oh yes... I keep thinking they're only open on weekdays

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hello again,, I'm sorry for being distant. I haven't been doing very well, I'm going to ring them tomorrow or Monday, I know I need help now. I really need it
Hi,
Please no need to apologise, glad you are going to get help.
Hugs

J

Jlttomo

I really need it. I've got so much support from my family and friends but... I'm gonna slip

J

Jlttomo

I'm sorry but I don't believe in God, I've prayed and asked for help numerous times with no avail. I'm gonna see how today is. But I'm definitely ringing tomorrow

B

bpd2020

I'm sorry but I don't believe in God, I've prayed and asked for help numerous times with no avail. I'm gonna see how today is. But I'm definitely ringing tomorrow
I hope today is a better day for you.