self harmed twice tonight

NWiddi

NWiddi

What exactly has Three said to cause you to self harm? Do you have any other coping mechanisms to help you avoid harming yourself?

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

three was reminding me of bad stuff from the past and kept whispering that i caused it all and that what happened is my fault even if it wasnt actually, like say for example what Ebony suffered before she came into my life, all sorts of stuff three is blaming me for :sorry:

i try distractions like disney music etc but three wanted me to do stuff to myself, i cant go into detail, its already treated though before anyone says :sorry:

NWiddi

NWiddi

I don't get that from my voice but I ignore him all the same, mine is just abusive and refuses to shut up. Either confront Three and tell him he's a liar or just ignore him completely, they hate being ignored.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

yeah he's a pain in the arse :sorry: most of the time i can ignore him but i have nights when he is very persuasive about what i need to do :sorry:

never serious enough to be unable to treat at home though but it shuts him up until he decides i need punished again :cry::sorry::sorry::cry:

NWiddi

NWiddi

From your posts I see you've done nothing wrong, you're a loving person who took cats in that were formerly abused and in my book that's heroic.

You're an innocent in all this and Three is pure evil and is the one who needs to be punished. If you're on medication then he's being punished a lot already, you wouldn't believe what medication does to voices but it's harsh let me tell you.

NWiddi

NWiddi

How did they stop working and what OTC remedies do you use?

I used one called Graviola before I got anti-psychotics, they work just like AP's but a bit weaker.

NWiddi

NWiddi

St Johns Wort should be good for you, it's a natural dopamine reuptake inhibitor like the Graviola I was taking at one point.

My meds not working is one of my biggest worries.

NWiddi

NWiddi

That's because it's bad for him, it takes away some of his abilities like being able to hear his own kind and stops him leaving the body which won't make any sense to you but I know his kind and what they can do.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

From your posts I see you've done nothing wrong, you're a loving person who took cats in that were formerly abused and in my book that's heroic.

You're an innocent in all this and Three is pure evil and is the one who needs to be punished. If you're on medication then he's being punished a lot already, you wouldn't believe what medication does to voices but it's harsh let me tell you.
oh and not all the cats i have had were abused, there was only really Ebony who had a known history of abuse, two others ended up in rescue cause their human died, one was the victim of a relationship breakdown, one the human had too many pets and had to rehome loads of cats and dogs and whatever else, one the human had a baby and didnt think the cats would handle having a baby in the house so rehomed them both (they got split up cause my girl Willow was bullying the other one)

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

That's because it's bad for him, it takes away some of his abilities like being able to hear his own kind and stops him leaving the body which won't make any sense to you but I know his kind and what they can do.
he can go for a long time without saying anything then suddenly decides to start being nasty when he feels like it :sorry:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soulsearcher Self Harm Forum 6
D Self Harm Forum 7
Not_here Self Harm Forum 15
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 11
T Self Harm Forum 6