• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

self harmed in sleep????

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

So, I woke up at about three this morning, my arm was hurting, I went to the toilet and looked at my arm and there's self harm all over it - my initial thoughts were that ally - the girl has done it - it looks like what I'd do 20 years ago, I never sh where it's obvious and this is superficial and I usually self harm severely.
I'm terrified
My friend who lives with me says I must have done it in my sleep but it's strange that she didn't hear me

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Viktoria

That must be terrifying! I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Excuse me for asking - I just want to understand - but who is Ally? Is she an alter?
How are you feeling at the moment? X

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Sorry ally is a little girl I've been seeing, I think she's linked to my mum who died not sure all a bit confusing

V

Viktoria

That must be very difficult. Do you get any medication to help? Is she a kind girl?

Z

zac_te

I have harmed myself when sleeping when I was on ambien for sleep.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Oh Sparkly, how awful! :hug1:
That must be really terrifying for you. Are you ok?
How are you feeling about going to sleep? I hope this doesn't scare you too much and I hope that it's just a one off.

Not sure how you'd feel about it, but if I were you, i'd tell someone what happened.
It might help you get to the bottom of things a bit.