• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Self haming

J

janey38

Hello this is my first post. I have been self harming for sometime now. Is this part of anxiety/depression. I am taking Sertraline currently.
I've just recently told my counsellor and my husband but should I be telling my GP? I feel so silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sadgirl

Hello this is my first post. I have been self harming for sometime now. Is this part of anxiety/depression. I am taking Sertraline currently.
I've just recently told my counsellor and my husband but should I be telling my GP? I feel so silly.
I do this too and am also taking sertraline I've just been diagnosed with anxiety and prescribed medication to help as I only do this when I'm stressed it's also apart of self harm please don't feel alone and speak to your dr I've been doing it for so long and hiding it that I felt really silly talking to Dr's but she was brilliant no judging nothing

Last edited by a moderator: