• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Seeing spots at times does anyone else get this?

Carol1952

Carol1952

Every once in awhile I see black spots My doctor told me it is part of anxieties.Does anyone else get this,Sometimes i see letters and numbers on my ceiling and walls it only last for about 5 seconds

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi Carol,

Yes, I see floating blobs, things moving in my peripheral vision, phantom cats and all sorts.

Anxiety or tiredness usually.

How’s your day going? X

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hi Carol,

Yes, I see floating blobs, things moving in my peripheral vision, phantom cats and all sorts.

Anxiety or tiredness usually.

How’s your day going? X
Sometimes just before i go to sleep i will close my eyes then when i open them I can see these images one time I saw a witch flying on a broom she was headed towards me ugh but u know it went away.NOw if i ever saw a ghost then i would scream,
My friend sat with me for about a half hour which was nice.My left knee has been bothering me but i only feel it when i get up.I have to be very careful so i dont fall.i aint going to no hospital not with this virus going around.I watched Days of our lives boy was it good.I listen to some music from you tube.I love to sing people told me i am a good singer .ONe man even said to me Americas got talent.I am okay it is a little after midnight.What time do u have?
So how have you been?I have missed you,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
elliepaige20 Anxiety Forum 3