Seeing shadow people procyclidine to blame ?

fazza

fazza

I just can't sleep and I am suffering with mild akathisia. I have been taking quite a bit 9f procyclidine but I think it is triggering hallucinations.

I see rats running across the floor in the corner of my eye and I see 3D shadow people in rooms. I really hope that I am not becoming sick again.

I am sure procyclidine did this to me last time.

I am on 200mg haldol depot and 10 mg haldol prn plus sertraline 200mg.

My mood has collapsed and I feel like shit. According to my latest cpa review my insight is partial. How can i have schizophrenia and have mood swings. I think I am schizoaffective as last week I was full of energy but now I just want to sleep. Frustrating isn't it

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Not getting sleep can really screw you up too. I feel screwed up. I woke at 3:00am yesterday and 2:00am tonight.

fazza

fazza

Well I have stopped taking the procyclidine as it was making my symptoms worse. I was seeing rats spiders and even the devil showed up sat on my garden gate. Since i have stopped the procyclidine the visions has stopped but the akathesia has got worse.

I am due to see my c.p.n tomorrow for my injection and i will discuss it with her.
We may have to adjust my dose but i dont want to mess with it at the moment as apart from the drug induced halucinations I am fairly stable at the moment.

Zardos

Zardos

I just can't sleep and I am suffering with mild akathisia. I have been taking quite a bit 9f procyclidine...
What would you say is allot in mg's of procyclidine ?

I'm on it to and am planning on taking allot tomorrow...

fazza

fazza

I take 5mg 3 times a day prn. Nasty stuff.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Schizophrenia Forum 28
Mayflower7 Schizophrenia Forum 22