• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

seeing mother in brum

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
my brother who lives in london but never visits is going up to brum sat and i'm getting a lift, little sister as i call her will be there, going back to malta sun, hasn't spoken to me for decades, i drink to sleep so worried i'll say something wrong though i'd like to make my peace, she was 9 and i was 19 when i was first ill, among other things i used to talk to her about suicide.

My elderly mother 93 is in a home nearby, was thinking how she keeps saying she's dirty, these drugs do give you a cold sweat cold turkey feeling on your skin and if they don't wash her regularly

Coming back thur on the intershitty, hate that train social anxiety and imitating a sardine for hours, i did ask for the quiet carriage and bought a 1st class ticket a month in advance cheap, but those indians at that virgin call centre, when i say i'm disabled and need a quiet journey, disability in india is punishment for sins of a past life. whether they are understanding or have booked me into a general carriage, it's happpened before

My women friend said that time you came back from seeing your mother you were lucky not to be sectioned

It gets me into a terrible state not sleeping etc, i'll be at my sisters and she'll be at work, my sister doesn't understand, all the family are in denial since that shrink called my parents in and said i could lead a normal life

Said to my sister when you visited me in hospital what would you call that but illness? she said you were very drugged up

SarahD

SarahD

Families can be the best and worst thing in.life...

Sorry it is so stressful. Hope it goes ok. Xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

It does sound very stressful, but I really hope that things go ok and that your family treat you well.

Have you got plans for the following weekend? I sometimes find that when I have a busy time, it's best to make sure i've got no plans for the next few days because I generally need the time to recover and catch up on sleep.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
It does sound very stressful, but I really hope that things go ok and that your family treat you well.

Have you got plans for the following weekend? I sometimes find that when I have a busy time, it's best to make sure i've got no plans for the next few days because I generally need the time to recover and catch up on sleep.
i usually spend the week i come back recovering, just as well the mental health lot have closed my case, if they saw me then

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
seen mother theres 3 women with extreme alsheimers in the lounge raving away, at least highcroft they'd drug ravers up so they'd be unconscious, place worse than highcroft, the year i left highcroft got damned by the care commision, i think that was political, care in the community was just starting and having mind lunatics on the care inspectors damning hospitals justified care in the community, notice no ones commenting on my moms home and it's one of the private better ones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N People 6
N People 3