• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Seeing familiar faces everywhere I go...

V

vegasguy31

So everywhere I go lately I see people that look like friends or aquaintances from my home town or other places. I seem to be doing this a lot and can't really remember myself ever feeling like this. Now these are all total strangers for sure. It is striking me as very odd and I'm wondering if this is an indication of anything. I'll admidt I've been a bit lonely lately and that is probably where this is stemming from. I did a google search on this and could not find anything. Anybody have any ideas? If it makes any difference I'm 31, male, single, employed. The only thing that I'm not happy with in my life is the single part, but I know thats just a matter of time.

D

dtadiell

I have had the same thing happen to me... Wondering why myself!

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Dtadiell and :welcome: to the forum.

You have posted in a very old thread on the forums and was wondering whether you wanted to make a thread of your own on this Depression Forum or whether you would like to Introduce Yourself here (http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forum40.html) You haven't done anything wrong but sometimes things get lost in old threads. You don't have to of course :)

Marliee xxx