Section 3 extended leave.

J

Joe77

Hello,
I have been on forced injections and stays in hospital for the last 8 years since the CTO came in. These people who are supposed to help are ruining my life, the medication makes me sleep 17 or 18 hours a day and I have put on a lot of weight, I'm 21.75 stone now. Earlier this year in January when I thought I was doing well they recalled me to hospital and I was kept there for 10 months. They actually forced me to have an ECG a blood test and a shower. They said if I didn't it would be accuphase. That's not even legal. Has anyone got any ideas about how I could get off the section?

Joe

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

Hello,
I have been on forced injections and stays in hospital for the last 8 years since the CTO came in. These people who are supposed to help are ruining my life, the medication makes me sleep 17 or 18 hours a day and I have put on a lot of weight, I'm 21.75 stone now. Earlier this year in January when I thought I was doing well they recalled me to hospital and I was kept there for 10 months. They actually forced me to have an ECG a blood test and a shower. They said if I didn't it would be accuphase. That's not even legal. Has anyone got any ideas about how I could get off the section?

Joe
Ecg and blood test is procedure upon hospital admission.
To get off the section ; comply, tell them what they want to hear

J

Joe77

Thanks for the reply. ECG and blood test wasn't on admission, it was about 2 months into admission. These things haven't been normal procedure at any hospital I've been at and I've been at about 6.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Joe,
The blood test and ECG's are because of the medication your been given. I'm sorry your going through this. Try to comply with the staff you will get home sooner then.
Take care

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

Thanks for the reply. ECG and blood test wasn't on admission, it was about 2 months into admission. These things haven't been normal procedure at any hospital I've been at and I've been at about 6.
Ive only had the "pleasure" of two and both were on admission but they are just health checks so nothing to worry bout

J

Joe77

You said it was nothing to worry about, it was against my will, they said if I didn't have an ECG and blood test I would be accuphased.

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

Threats to make you comply..... Comply and they'll have no reason to force drugs on you then you get out quicker

J

Joe77

Apparently criminals get better treatment, for violence they get things like suspended sentances and £100 fines. I have had my freedom taken away for nearly two years and I don't know when I will get let off.

J

Joe77

It's a drug, they inject you and put you to sleep for a few days.