• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Second appointment with Psychiatrist

mr_c

mr_c

Hi guys,

Am a bit worried got my second appointment on Thursday, im starting to get really anxious about it.

Last time he asked me to do a bit of "Homework" write down my feelings from depression, anger, impulses etc etc.

I have been obsessing about it and i cant think clearly, im still very unsure about therapy, but i want to get better so im giving it a go.

Am i expecting too much from this session, at the moment its the only reason i have to get out of bed

S

skyblue

Hi guys,

Am a bit worried got my second appointment on Thursday, im starting to get really anxious about it.

Last time he asked me to do a bit of "Homework" write down my feelings from depression, anger, impulses etc etc.

I have been obsessing about it and i cant think clearly, im still very unsure about therapy, but i want to get better so im giving it a go.

Am i expecting too much from this session, at the moment its the only reason i have to get out of bed
Yes, use every opportunity you're given. Take every therapy that is offered to you. As for the advice, well you can take it or leave it. But, use these therapies, everythings worth a try.

Wishing you well.:flowers:

D

DELATEXT

Give it every shot, get out your pain , your rage,
write it all down!!
get release for yourself,
I know the anxiety is horrible but carry on, you'll get there,
wishing you strength and all the best.

(y)(y)