• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Schizotypal personally disorder/fruity as a nutcake.

E

eccentric Jon

Hi, I'm Jon, I'm as fruity as a nutcake, I got told a few years ago that I have a personality disorder, that's why I have a lot of anger inside me and why I have a different view of the world to how (normal) people se it, it's also why I have trouble expressing my emotions or I have the incorrect emotional response for certain situations. I'm here to see if I can gain a better understanding of myself and perhaps find ways to deal with life more easily. Nice to be here and meet you all.

C

candle55

Nice to meet you to Jon hope things go well for you here and you get some support their seems to be lots of caring understanding people here which is great, make the most of it hope you make some really good friends here, take care

E

eccentric Jon

Thank you, yes I have been reading a few posts and people seem nice. Nice to meet you too.