• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

schizophrenic STRUGGLING at their job, need help

L

lifecangetbetter

neurotypicals HATE this job and are trying to do verything intheir power to get a job somewhere else. i hallucinate on top of everything else which makes this job HARD on me. im seriously considering reporting schizophrenia at the job but i think they will terminate me. its not a career you can have with schizophrenia. i dont know what to do. i have no idea. i cant tolerate this job. im so depressed with upper management, they are seriously psychopaths that run this place with NO sensitivity

i dont know what to do. i dont want to be homeless and the US is not nice with unemployment

L

lifecangetbetter

i cant maintain the peace with any of my coworkers

L

lifecangetbetter

i feel like nobody knows what its like to be me. the government doesn't help at all and i don't want to disclose to HR that i have schizophrenia. im bawling here and don't know what to do. i talked to a supervisor who basically said he isn't going to do anything to help me.

nobody helps us. nobody has any idea. im like having a mental breakdown over this shitty job. i don't want to work here anymore

L

lifecangetbetter

im too sick to work but my parents keep pushing just like they pushed me to go to school. im not even really living my life for myself

L

lifecangetbetter

IM SERIOUSLY HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN after talking to one of my supervisors. I have no idea what to do. everyone thinks im weak, im not, i have voice and people who bully me. FML
im suffering so bad

ht46

ht46

I'm sorry your parents aren't supporting, being diagnosed should make you eligible for some govt support. If you're hallucinating everyday you shouldn't be working.

L

lifecangetbetter

I'm sorry your parents aren't supporting, being diagnosed should make you eligible for some govt support. If you're hallucinating everyday you shouldn't be working.
i hallucinate all freaken day. i hallucinate how hurtful things are. and my career is very high stress. neurotypicals are try to get a job ANYWHERE but here

im in so much debt if i go back to school i will accrue more debt

ht46

ht46

In buddhism they teach you to detach yourself from things maybe you could try detaching yourself from work, sorry just suggestions.

L

lifecangetbetter

i dont know what i did to deserve this. im seriously having a mental breakdown, i cant stop crying. and they want me to meet with my direct supervisor in person and when i think of that i imagine a huge snake(him) chocking the life out of a mouse (me) in a shoe box. normal people dont think these things. i seriously cant stop crying, my mind is in hell 😪 😪 😪 😪 😪 😪 😪 😪

L

lifecangetbetter

In buddhism they teach you to detach yourself from things maybe you could try detaching yourself from work, sorry just suggestions.
i dont believe in God. im already in some variation of hell. i have people and voices tormenting me, with like no peace. im in hell >.''''''<😪😪😪😪😪😪

L

lifecangetbetter

im nooooot weak!! im schizophrenic, theres a difference :'''''(

L

lifecangetbetter

i took 1 mg xanax and im STILL crying non-stop. omg... i wish there wwas God that could terminate me from this life