• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Schizophrenia

EdEd

EdEd

Being schizophrenic or hearing voices are beneficial in helping recovering addicts some of the time.. it helped me recover a lot. So 5 out of 5 personally , for helping people choose not to do drugs.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Stopped the Ganja 2 years this started happening after stopping Ganja...didn’t hear any voices when taking ganja nothing unless there was a person in front of me talking in which case I’d talk to them it’s rude not talking to someone if they make the effort you should make the effort too. You never know it could end up being a friend or a partner of your lucky

EdEd

EdEd

Drug use makes matters worse , trust me. 1000%

EdEd

EdEd

I couldn't agree with you more.
I actually misread what you had written.. I thought you were saying that for your mental health you were staying away from drugs.

EdEd

EdEd

How are voices treating you today , where are you at mentally today?

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

I want to stay away from all drugs but mental health want me to take there drugs Olanzapine

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Same place still hearing voices and things like arcade machines. There isn’t an arcade for 20 miles. How are you today how’s your mental health?

EdEd

EdEd

As usual 5 out of 5 , not to shabby.