• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Schizophrenia (which is a very long word to)

music91

music91

Its also what I've been lable to have or to be and its been hell and back!

music91

music91

so maybe i should try for heaven coz i never aks for hell in first place! know one aks for or to have and go few mental illness and everyone can get mental illness and for ppl who joke about ppl who have a mental illness go ahead but just note this its know joke and not easy thing to deal with also.

P

PolarOpposite84

It is very unfair that certain people are born perfectly normal, while others are not. Nobody chose to have this life, but the only thing we can do about is strive to make it better. I know, BELIEVE ME I KNOW, that is so much easier said than done. People are born rich, and people are born poor (some so poor they die of starvation before their 5th birthday). Why is the world so fucked up? Who knows. But for some reason I feel that there is a reason for all of this madness and inequality. What? I can't even guess. People who joke about mental illness are ignorant. They don't know what we go through. They cant even imagine. Lucky them huh? Don't let that bother you. Humans have always been the worst species on the planet. We contribute nothing to this world, just take and destroy. Just try to be the best person you can be. Go to therapy, take medication, and look for support groups in your area. They are kind of like NA or AA, only mentally ill people. And the groups are usually specified to one illness. For example people who are bipolar or schizophrenia will NOT be with people who suffer from depression or anxiety. So you will meet alot of people who can relate, and I've found that just one day a week, going to a group, helps tremendously. You get feedback, support, help with medical, housing, job training, etc. Good luck to you.

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The world is so fucked up because we allow a tiny minority of elite satanic bastards to run the show.

i agree that we as humans contribute nothing to the world.and many humans have a miserable existence because of poverty war and disease.but there are enough resources on the planet for everyone if only we could see past a system of inequality.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The world is so fucked up because we allow a tiny minority of elite satanic bastards to run the show.

i agree that we as humans contribute nothing to the world.and many humans have a miserable existence because of poverty war and disease.but there are enough resources on the planet for everyone if only we could see past a system of inequality.
Well said.

music91

music91

well said true and i agree.