• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Schizophrenia Song

K

Kontak

I'm 31 years old now and since the time i was 9 i've had obsessive thoughts that i could never turn off. They were always saying i was a bad person and i would go over my life again and again trying to find proof that this was true. I couldn't turn it off and it ruined relationships and so much more.
One of my closest friends is schizophrenic. When we met we hit it off instantly. What we struggled with was completely different and yet we could relate so well.
We were both always into music, hip hop specifically and have been making music for almost 14 years. People always told us we should write about our experience growing up with a mental illness so we finally did. We made a song called When I Was a Boy. My music has been a life saver for me in the most literal sense. Here is a link to the song

https://soundcloud.com/eff-el-u-crew/when-i-was-a-boy

I'd be very grateful if you guys checked it out and let me know what you think 8)

BillFish

BillFish

I'm 31 years old now and since the time i was 9 i've had obsessive thoughts that i could never turn off. They were always saying i was a bad person and i would go over my life again and again trying to find proof that this was true. I couldn't turn it off and it ruined relationships and so much more.
One of my closest friends is schizophrenic. When we met we hit it off instantly. What we struggled with was completely different and yet we could relate so well.
We were both always into music, hip hop specifically and have been making music for almost 14 years. People always told us we should write about our experience growing up with a mental illness so we finally did. We made a song called When I Was a Boy. My music has been a life saver for me in the most literal sense. Here is a link to the song

https://soundcloud.com/eff-el-u-crew/when-i-was-a-boy

I'd be very grateful if you guys checked it out and let me know what you think 8)
You made that? Fucking awesome mate, first class!:peace:

K

Kontak

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that.

D

Deliah

Oh yes, Thank you for sharing I absolutely love it. You are very talented. Do you have an album? Do you perform often. Thanks again. D xx

E

Eigau

It's not my style, but a very quality production! Well done!

K

Kontak

Thank you so much Deliah. We do have albums and perform often. Our website is EFF EL U Crew

K

Kontak

Thank you for taking the time to listen. Very appreciated :)

G

Gredge23

Kontak u are sick man!!! Init blood (tryin to be hip) ha
Have you made videos for ur music? Are you on u tube ?

K

Kontak

Thanks so much gredge23. We do have videos yes. It's all on our official website at EFF EL U Crew