• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

schizophrenia is literally the WORST of all MH disorders

M

Misssad1111

schizophrenia and dementia are just plain horrible and mental suffering that is soooo UNNECESSARY.
i feel so sad my life has been robbed cause I burned my mind with my prescription stimulants. im so sad. i worked so hard for my career and because of the stimulant use in the past and subsequent brain damage made me hallucinate to the point i fought with so many supervisors and that kicked right out of my job and i have like no hope in this field. and i took my klonopin and im still crying and just soooo badly i could go back to not hallucinating. i miss my old self so much. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

B

boblano

schizophrenia and dementia are just plain horrible and mental suffering that is soooo UNNECESSARY.
i feel so sad my life has been robbed cause I burned my mind with my prescription stimulants. im so sad. i worked so hard for my career and because of the stimulant use in the past and subsequent brain damage made me hallucinate to the point i fought with so many supervisors and that kicked right out of my job and i have like no hope in this field. and i took my klonopin and im still crying and just soooo badly i could go back to not hallucinating. i miss my old self so much. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
i actually feel like i get something from a weird demented state, like I'll really have to just go on dementia forums to relate about it but sometimes for non-demented people it'll be kind of a foreign concept
Dementia is actually just a passing state, but in older people the periods of dementia just take longer and physically change their brain

M

Misssad1111

i wish i could take back the robbery of my mind. im so hurt my soul was selected to go through this or whatever reason i have this. im tired of crying.
my life has been ROBBED

morpheus01

morpheus01

formerly ht46
Schizophrenia can be very unpleasant, if you're still in the job market and you have some smarts I believe you can still make something of yourself, put some music on and try and get yourself back on your feet, you can do it.

B

boblano

Schizophrenia can be very unpleasant, if you're still in the job market and you have some smarts I believe you can still make something of yourself, put some music on and try and get yourself back on your feet, you can do it.
haha this is so helpful! I can really exacerbate the problem. But sometimes suffering people don't need to be mirrored just lifted up

D

danmarkok89

I thought schizoaffective was worse 🤔

Both are probably pretty unpleasant I'd imagine and as for which is worse, well, I imagine that's a very individual thing as all our illnesses and conditions affect us differently! Plus what's worst for you might not be worst for me etc, I can't imagine a full blown manic phase with psychosis to be much fun, I might be wrong though and I might be in my element? Still though, that paranoia that I've felt was so all encompassing, not to mention the delusions and hallucinations that I didn't know we're hallucinations, that really scared me and put me in danger, not to mention others...

Zero One

Zero One

Both are probably pretty unpleasant I'd imagine and as for which is worse, well, I imagine that's a very individual thing as all our illnesses and conditions affect us differently! Plus what's worst for you might not be worst for me etc, I can't imagine a full blown manic phase with psychosis to be much fun, I might be wrong though and I might be in my element? Still though, that paranoia that I've felt was so all encompassing, not to mention the delusions and hallucinations that I didn't know we're hallucinations, that really scared me and put me in danger, not to mention others...
So what are you writing about here? Schizophrenia and schizoaffective symptoms compared with each other? I think I am heavier on my schizo side and the affective side just brings mood and voices trying to make stories ( what they call painting stories). I don't always have a lot of reasoning capability but have what seems to be an understanding of the voices and the impact on people by their programs. Sometimes I can't control anything and they are doing a lot of controls like erasing my memory of what I was thinking and then giving me mood to understand what they are trying to convey and to help me recall my thoughts. There was a time when they wouldn't stop speaking througjh
me and they were putting controls on everything. It's not really difficult to explain but because our minds are diverse someone may think it is a part of them that doesn't exist to anyone else.

M

Misssad1111

I thought schizoaffective was worse 🤔
I have schizoaffective according to my physician assistant. Schizophrenia and schizoaffective are basically the same thing thing in my eyes

M

Misssad1111

So what are you writing about here? Schizophrenia and schizoaffective symptoms compared with each other? I think I am heavier on my schizo side and the affective side just brings mood and voices trying to make stories ( what they call painting stories). I don't always have a lot of reasoning capability but have what seems to be an understanding of the voices and the impact on people by their programs. Sometimes I can't control anything and they are doing a lot of controls like erasing my memory of what I was thinking and then giving me mood to understand what they are trying to convey and to help me recall my thoughts. There was a time when they wouldn't stop speaking througjh
me and they were putting controls on everything. It's not really difficult to explain but because our minds are diverse someone may think it is a part of them that doesn't exist to anyone else.
Are you implying we are in a simulation?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Former member
I am mentally harassed and it is really irriating.
It is mostly women and some men who :

1. Want to prove that they are psychic
2. Want to prove that schizophrenia is actually nothing
3. Who are too stubborn or afraid to communicate normally.

It is just so irritating.

There is a male voice who sexually harrasses me.

Can you imagine that?

I am not attracted to men sexually in the slightest.

M

Misssad1111

Can you imagine that?

I'm really sorry you have to go through all this

Evenly Spaced Tiles

Evenly Spaced Tiles

Can you imagine that?

in the animes and mangas if you notice it a lot of the first person characters are what is effectively schizophrenic, because so many of the norm behaviors have schizophrenic thought patterns of paranoid thinking that the other character has a highly specific thought, about the main character.
It's a veery common pattern in the mangas they almost all have them. Its as if all the characters who are the most close to the reader have what is called, schizophrenia. the first-person characters are so paranoid about exactly what the other characters think about to the point they just fill in that person's dialogue.